• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This is not right!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How are you going to close and secure the borders?
Build a wall both physically and electronically and add manpower to monitor it. Controlling your border is the most important thing you can do for security.

If you close them then most of your economy will tumble, where do you think most mexicans do their shopping?
This simply is not true! I'm not saying don't allow anyone to travel across the border, I'm saying control who travels across the border and when. The majority of the money made by illegal aliens is sent back to Mexico to their families, doing us no good. Why do you think Fox doesn't want to solve this problem? Illegal aliens are supporting Northern Mexico.

Last edited:
Our forefathers had no "right" to protest and rise up against the unfair taxation levied upon them by the Brits.

They also didn't have the "right" to rise up and declare independence.

If these illegal immigrants are putting together some form of a revolution, then they are basically picking a fight with the US military. That would be fun to watch.

I flew with this guy who was hard core union and all for labor. Then, he starts talking to me about his construction business that he owns with a buddy of his and all the illegal immigrants they hire. If they immigrants want more money, they threaten to send them back to Mexico. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

In any case, go after the companies that hire these people.

Fox? This has been going on for years and Fox is just not going to solve this. You guys have hired them, given them housing etc. for cheap labor. Something like the black race, they started as slaves, then became residents with rights then citizens. Same thing here except, we live in a world that has become more democratic and educated hence the ability for these people to rise and demand rights, the blacks did it with civil right movements, why not them? This is their thinking, I don't agree but that is how they are thinking, but don't blame them, blame the American dream the ability of your government to sell this dream to the world, which is no necesarilly true to everyone.
But like I stated in another thread, these people come down from the mountains of Mexico in large numbers, every year, more and more, there is an overpopulation problem in Mexico and illigals from South and Central America don't help the cause. What can we do? We surely can't kill them so the government limits their access to equal oportunity hence the disparity in inequality in Mexico. In other words we have been descriminating towards these people for ever, they just don't fit in the social environment of most middle/upper class in Mexico.
So they go to the borders and build cement houses that look horrible, then they demand water, food and electricity from the government all the meanwhile not paying a peso in taxes. Fox has been the only president in Mexico's history to keep inflation below 4%, interest rates are at historic lows, around 8.8% for a 30 year morgage. Our national debt is lower to even the U.S. and the pesos has not devaluated more than 7%.
There is opportunity, but they must look for it, the problem is that, for one, YOU GUYS KEEP HIRING THEM, second these people have now become dependent on this income coming from their husbands, sons, etc and are to laisy to look for a job in Mexico. Aside from being indigent, uneducated frijoles, they are now lasy, thanks to the fact that one day one illegal, got an awesome gig and made some dough, then he told his brother and then his brother told his friend and then well, you know.

Vaquero,

I agree with much of what you said. The main blame falls right on the head of the USA taxpayer. We allowed the government to do nothing to the American businesses that hired illegal aliens, we allowed our government to do nothing to stop the border crossings and we allowed the government to provide health care, education and other social services to illegal aliens. I'll take the blame just as the next guy.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!!

Stop the insanity! We must protect and govern our borders while providing a legal controlled method of immigration. Where will it stop, we will have millions of people crossing our borders every year and expecting the rights that citizens have. We will lose our identity, it's almost gone any way and we will become a third world nation.

I love that America can offer a helping hand to other nations, we can only do that because we are strong and wealthy as a nation. A weakened America will not be able to help itself let alone anyone else.

One more thing.

I've heard that America should be responsible for Mexico's economy, that somehow we are to blame for the desparity between our countries. If we stop the illegal crossings and secure our borders than Fox will have to deal with his OWN problems and maybe this will put the pressure on his government to share the wealth.

Today is May 1st - The day of the walkout. I have really felt the impact that the mexicans have left on our country. I will detail:

1. I got to order my food in english this morning at McDonalds
2. I did not see any hoopties on the road polluting the air with trememdous amounts of smoke from their exhaust.
3. I got to work alot faster b/c the number of vehicles that were ignorantly violating the traffic laws was alot lower.
4 Since the above said vehicles were absent from the highway traffic, the odds of me getting into an accident with an uninsured driver was drastically lower today.

Since they feel it is important enough to show us what kind of impact they have on our country, we should be gracious hosts in return. We need to return the favor by turning our back on them when they want government services, health care, and education. We should even show how much we care by setting up road blocks to ensure that those who have earned the privelidge to drive keep the privelidge - Arrest and deport the violators - driving is not a right!

ewrjet said:
Sorry bud, your wrong, the constituition applies to everyone.
Not everyone. Otherwise an Afghani that was popped with a .50BMG could sue in federal court for "cruel and unusual punishment".

Two examples in aviation...

I've got a friend with an aircraft cleaning business, he's forced to compete with the other guy on the airport that hires illegals whereas my friend makes use of high school kids and locals willing to work for what he'll pay. He still can't compete because the company with the illegals has the obvious advantage.

I have another friend from India that came over in his early 20's worked legally for dry cleaners and Dunkin Dougnuts (sp?), etc got the aviation bug and now's he's a green carded airline captain. He worked his ass off to learn english, took on debt to raise a family and get his ratings and now does pretty good.
He couldn't hop a fence, had to buy private health insurance, put up with the lengthly immigration process and crappy jobs. He did it straight, the way the rules are laid out. Ya know what, that's exactly the way my Italian, Polish and Irish grandparents and great grandparents did it and for that I'm proud of this guy and disgusted at what the liberals want to give to the illegal immigrants.

The only solution is a big fence and a better process.

Amazing read this!! Immigration Laws

1. Only professionals or investors can immigrate to the country. No unskilled laborers will be allowed in. Investors must be able to invest at least 40,000 times the daily average wage. If they can't, they are not allowed in.

2. Immigrants may purchase property, but locations and availability will be limited. Ocean front property cannot be purchased by immigrants. It is exclusively for citizens born in the country.

3. Immigrants cannot vote nor can they be elected to any public office.

4. Immigrants cannot collect any type of government assistance.

5. Immigrants cannot protest the countries government, policies or president.

6. Immigrants cannot display a flag of a foreign country.

7. Immigrants who have illegally entered the country will be found and imprisoned.

Sound kind of harsh?

Well, these are laws that are currently part of the Immigration Laws of, you guessed it, MEXICO!!!

http://www.ilbookstore.com/product.php?productid=16141&cat=103&page=1

RIDETHELIGHTING read this, and this is just one part of Mexico you guys are invading, got to Cabo San Lucas. Stay home and enjoy paying those high prices for your houses, for 30 years, you buying here does not benefit the regular Mexican citizen, because while you're here, you also don't pay taxes.
About breaking laws, every year we have thousands of spring breakers coming in here and wanting to do what ever they want over here, breaking our laws constantly. Chugging a beer a day, cause they are limited in money does not really add anything to our economy. So maybe we should round all spring breakers that are drinking and pissing on the street drunk, have them stay in jail a couple of days and then return them back home. When he's back home make him do what all illegals do 10 hours a day below 102 degree weather. I don't think so, you need us and we need you, alter something along the way and a hell will break loose.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back