Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vaquero said:
http://www.ilbookstore.com/product.php?productid=16141&cat=103&page=1

RIDETHELIGHTING read this, and this is just one part of Mexico you guys are invading, got to Cabo San Lucas. Stay home and enjoy paying those high prices for your houses, for 30 years, you buying here does not benefit the regular Mexican citizen, because while you're here, you also don't pay taxes.
About breaking laws, every year we have thousands of spring breakers coming in here and wanting to do what ever they want over here, breaking our laws constantly. Chugging a beer a day, cause they are limited in money does not really add anything to our economy. So maybe we should round all spring breakers that are drinking and pissing on the street drunk, have them stay in jail a couple of days and then return them back home. When he's back home make him do what all illegals do 10 hours a day below 102 degree weather. I don't think so, you need us and we need you, alter something along the way and a hell will break loose.

That's why Cancun was busting hump to get things cleaned up after the hurricane so it would be ready to host all the spring breakers. And made sure to advertize that all over America so all the kids would know that they were open for their business.
Guess where the majority of US paper currency is, It's OUTSIDE the US. Much of it from immigrants and illegals working here and sending everything they can back to thier families still living where they came from. Without the illegals here sending money back to Mexico the Mexican economy would be severly impacted.

WMUSIGPI said:
That's why Cancun was busting hump to get things cleaned up after the hurricane so it would be ready to host all the spring breakers. And made sure to advertize that all over America so all the kids would know that they were open for their business.
Guess where the majority of US paper currency is, It's OUTSIDE the US. Much of it from immigrants and illegals working here and sending everything they can back to thier families still living where they came from. Without the illegals here sending money back to Mexico the Mexican economy would be severly impacted.

Yes, true but also for it to be ready for the Canadians, Europeans and the nationals that started their vacations in March, not doing so would be stupid. I'm just saying that in a way Cancun has cheapened thanks to the spring brakers. Now most tourists head towards other Riviera locations such as Playa del Carmen.
I know i hate to fly and stay in Cancun when these punks are in town. They dirty our streets, throw trash, bribe our authorities and worst of all don't spend that much by eating street tacos and cheap beer all day.
I do agree that if there is a significant decrease in money sent from families in the U.S.,the economy would slump, but not as much as before due to our smart economic resposibility that has matured since President Fox came to office. Our national reserves are strong and interest levels from other countries is strong giving us a greater margin from an economic tragedy. But, our economy is not dependent as much as yours to immigrants, therefore, take all the immigrants(legal or illegal), and their money out of the U.S. and you can kiss your American dream goodbye.

Vaquero said:
How are you going to close and secure the borders? If you close them then most of your economy will tumble,
Answer: A-10's 20 passes and no more running the fence.

So the lady that cleans my crappy hotel room is the key to the US economy? I think not!

I think the INS should have been out in full force arresting anyone who could not show a government issue ID. Give them a few days while they are in jail to provide proof of their citizenship, if not, then back to Mexico or wherever else their country of origin is.

You know it's not the 1800's or early 1900's when this country needed people in it to grow it into a prosperous nation. We now have 300 million people in this country not including all the illegals so my question is when do we close the floodgates, illegal or legal it doesn't matter. Shut the doors.

Population growth is an exponential curve. Take a look at it and tell me how long this world has for people to live as well off as they live now, consuming the natural resources at the pace we now consume them. It can't be sustained and something needs to be done! The first thing is to protect our borders and end immigration except for those foreigners that come here for the best education at our best colleges and wish to use their newfound education and intellect to better the good ole US of A. Not these clowns that flood over and the best they can provide us is cheap labor!

Personally I think the US Military should be dispatched to the border with orders to shoot to kill anyone attempting to cross illegally into the country. I pay a lot in tax dollars for all these tanks, planes, and soldiers to defend me it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me to not be using them. Circle a couple AC-130’s on the northern and southern borders every night and we will achieve much better results then any wall we build will.

Also this constant banter of the economic effects of getting rid of illegal labor is silly as well. Yes costs on some goods will go up because we will have to pay a higher wage to American workers. Tax revenues though will go up because these workers will pay taxes and government spending will decrease (or more then likely be spent elsewhere because we never spend less) because all the benefits we provide illegal aliens such as schooling, medical, etc. will be eliminated. Not to mention we will keep roughly $200B a year in the US as opposed to exporting it to Mexico.

If illegal aliens want to march in protest I suggest they start marching in the capitals of whatever country they are from getting those governments to reform politically and economically so they don’t have to flee. To the point of the lunatic comparing this to the Revolutionary War, the Colonists didn’t pick up and leave America for another country and expect that country to change to their vision; they stayed in their land and created change through revolution.

It's too far gone already. As usual the country has waited too late to change anything. Better learn to hablo espanol.
But DO NOT sing me the national anthem in any language but English!

PurpleInMEM said:
End birthright citizenship!

National language now!
BINGO!

Now add to that NO social security, medicare, welfare, or unemployment benefits for immigrants. Possibly given if you serve in the military.

Visiting? Sure, I'll try to help if you don't speak English.

Wanna live here? Learn the fu*king language.

...now where did I leave my MP5?
I'd give a lot of money for one of those, they look SWEET!

Until then I'll have to make due with my HK and 12 gauge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris Yelling
I cannot speak for you, but no way in hell would I buy property in Mexico. Their government is way to corrupt. Most of the beachfront property you see down there that is developed was developed by American investors and then sold to Mexican interest. The Mexican government does not like non Mexicans controlling Mexican territory. You buy and build it and they will find some way to take it away from you for Pesos on the dollar.

What is that your smoking?
What he said...

Boris, please link a VALID NEWS SOURCE which verifies any government take-back of land in Mexico from individual personal ownership unless a crime was involved.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back