This is not right!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vaquero said:
Along with those mexican illegals that i'll bring back, i'll also bring back the lega limmigrants, the Irish, Italian, Brits etc.

Sadly, I don't think you are comprehending the issue. The Irish, Italians, Brits etc. are here legally, they did things the right way. Just like there are millions of of others who did, including mexicans. That isn't the issue, the issue isn't even immigration, the real issue is illegals who comes across our border by the hundreds every day.

The illegals here are not going home willingly and because of the lack of opportunities south of the border, they will continue to come. Now, you can be a proud mexican all you want, but you should work to fix the problem in your own country, before you start berating ours.

As for your opinion that the Mexican economy will do just fine without the US, I think you may need to investigate that issue further!

"In Mexico, federal officials tried to distance themselves from the events. But at least a half-dozen state governors endorsed the boycott of U.S. companies.

Masked Zapatista rebel leader Subcomandante Marcos told a rally of about 2,000 supporters outside the U.S. Embassy that immigrants in the United States are "fighting in the belly of the beast."

turbodriver said:
Shying away from the truth, the sign of another closed minded consertative.

You must be out of your stinking mind! It's the fluffy hearted liberals who want to give our country and our heritage to everyone who is too LAZY to absorb. Do the Asians demand we speak Japanese, Chinese or tagalog? Do you have to press "1" for English or "2" for Italian? Do you get the point now, professor? Oh and BTW...learn to spell "conservative"...it would add a LITTLE intelligence to your post.
Oh and BTW, why do ILLEGALS get in-state tuition in Arizona? One word....LIBERALS!

Dizel8 said:
Sadly, I don't think you are comprehending the issue. The Irish, Italians, Brits etc. are here legally, they did things the right way. Just like there are millions of of others who did, including mexicans. That isn't the issue, the issue isn't even immigration, the real issue is illegals who comes across our border by the hundreds every day.

The illegals here are not going home willingly and because of the lack of opportunities south of the border, they will continue to come. Now, you can be a proud mexican all you want, but you should work to fix the problem in your own country, before you start berating ours.

As for your opinion that the Mexican economy will do just fine without the US, I think you may need to investigate that issue further!

I think were getting way ahead, and really speculating on something we all now is not going to happen, there is to much at stake, including politics. The real issue that brought all of this into the spotlights is a series of factors that do not involve something that has been going on since forever, that being illegal immigration. There are issues overseas that you have to settle fast, and diverting attention to these illegals is a perfect way to justify something that is not just, to millions around the world.
Instead of focusing your attention to these illegals, that build your freeways, hotels, houses and pick those tomatoes, turn and look at your W-2's and see what your really paying taxes for. An unjust invasion of the middle east comes to mind. Trillions spent and still counting, you will be paying that forever, your kids also.
So, while I so agree that we have got alot of issue to settle down south, like reforming various institutions within our government, i do believe we are making some steps forward. Unfortunantely, for us we are neighbors to the most powerful country in the world and that could be one of our major obstacles.

Vaquero said:
Unfortunantely, for us we are neighbors to the most powerful country in the world and that could be one of our major obstacles.

The US gave Mexico NAFTA, the fact that nobody in your backward country can run a business isn't the fault of the US; it is the fault of Mexicans.

The worst things about being American is I can't blame somebody else for my problems. If only I were Canadian then I could say the reason my life sucks is because of the US, then I could sleep at nights knowing that all my failings were the result of things out of my control.

800Dog said:
We should seal the borders and only allow hot women under the age of 30 from the Czech Republic in to the United States. That would be my platform if running for office.

I'll second that!

Personally I am getting sick of people not being able to understand English in this country. All the signs and instructions being printed in Spanish is getting real old! Enough is enough! This is America. You want to live and work here do things legally and learn to read, write and speak the English language!

Make it a $100,000 dollar fine for every employer that gets caught with an Illegal worker. The rest would take care of itself!

My 2 cents.

Anyone that did not show up for work to attend a "rally" should be fired. How many of these illigals do you think lost a job for not showing up to work because they were busy protesting? I bet not many. Why? Because the companies that employ them love making money hand over fist off of the backs of cheap labor. Sound familiar to anyone in airline world? When CEO's stop making 89 times that of the average worker there might be enough money left over for every person in america to work for a fair wage (immigrants included) . I think we all should have stayed home that day.

FS

I hope the American Indians don't get a wiff of this since the whole country illegally immigranted on to their lands!

since the whole country illegally immigranted on to their lands!

You're mistaken on this one. We didn't immigrant (sic) on to their lands! We took it away from them. Big difference. Mean? Imperialistic? Selfish? Take a look at history. It's no tea party. Meanwhile I'm sure there were land grabs in our peaceful new world before we ever got here. It's the sad way that we are.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back