Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vaquero said:
http://www.ilbookstore.com/product.php?productid=16141&cat=103&page=1

RIDETHELIGHTING read this, and this is just one part of Mexico you guys are invading, got to Cabo San Lucas. Stay home and enjoy paying those high prices for your houses, for 30 years, you buying here does not benefit the regular Mexican citizen, because while you're here, you also don't pay taxes.
About breaking laws, every year we have thousands of spring breakers coming in here and wanting to do what ever they want over here, breaking our laws constantly. Chugging a beer a day, cause they are limited in money does not really add anything to our economy. So maybe we should round all spring breakers that are drinking and pissing on the street drunk, have them stay in jail a couple of days and then return them back home. When he's back home make him do what all illegals do 10 hours a day below 102 degree weather. I don't think so, you need us and we need you, alter something along the way and a hell will break loose.

A few thounsand spring breakers enjoying the beaches of Mexico and pumping millions into your sorry economy is something you should be thankful for. Mexico for the most part is a third world country being run by a few elite. It is corrupt as corrupt can get. I have flown all over Mexico and the best thing I loved about it was getting back to the U.S.A. I do feel for your people though. They are kind, hard working and being taken advantage of by everyone in power in government and by the Catholic church. No wonder they want to come here. If I had to live my life in that sewer you call Mexico City, I would become an illegal immigrant myself. The problem is, they are breaking our laws by invading our country. They are in our schools, our health system, our prisons and they pay absolutly nothing in return. This is my country and I don't want them here. End of story. I would say another 300 million of my fellow country men would agree.

Last edited:
It hurts don't it when you see it from another's view. Downtown ghetto's in most U.S.cities are not much to envy for most of us abroad. Driving 20 miles just to get to a Mall at 3.00 Dlls a gallon is no much to envy. Living on 4 credit cards is not much to envy. Paying loans all your life is not much to envy. Living on 3 months of summer and 9 of winter, blizzards, 102 degree weather is not much to envy. Being watched closely by government is not much to envy. So think about it, not everyone wants to go down there except these indigent, dark skinned frijoles.
Watch the protests today, and count the amount of white people protesting. We the middle/upper class just want to go up there a couple of days, do some shopping(contibute to your MADE IN CHINA economy), eat at Fuddrecker's and come back to our beloved Mexico.

Vaquero said:
We the middle/upper class just want to go up there a couple of days, do some shopping(contibute to your MADE IN CHINA economy), eat at Fuddrucker's and come back to our beloved Mexico.

Well, great, then we agree. You stay south of the border and we will stay north. Although, you also have to agree with taking all of your illegal countrymen with you.

Of course, once the illegals leave the US, there will be no more gringo dollars coming south, so your economy will probably collapse, but that is just how it goes and you should be willing to accept that.

Now, we gringos do need labor, but we will control it, tax it and make sure they are not criminals and we will make sure they winter in Mexico.

Now go fly the mexican flag and tell Fox to enforce your border!

and by the Catholic church.

Argh. The evil Catholic Church. Proof please.

FN FAL said:
Not everyone. Otherwise an Afghani that was popped with a .50BMG could sue in federal court for "cruel and unusual punishment".
Everyone who is INSIDE THE CONTIGUOUS U.S. BORDERS is entitled to the protections set forth in the Bill of Rights.

We extend those rights on the basis that everything else in our legal system is based on: the idea of equality and that everyone is entitled to the same rights, privileges, and protections, until the point they prove they are no longer worthy to enjoy those rights, privileges, and protections (i.e. they commit a crime, such as violating an immigration law).

However, you have to PROVE they have violated that law, which takes a COURT OF LAW to do, hence why they have the right to assembly and the freedom of speech to carry out their PEACEFUL demonstration. They technically COULD round everyone up while they're down there and make them prove their citizenship, deporting those who are here illegally, but then you look like a totalitarian government by doing it during an exercise of their constitutional rights (assembly and speech again).

No way for the White House to win this one.

Incidentally, you guys who don't like Mexico can speak for yourselves. I've been researching Mexico beach property for a while now; while not as good as that article link paints the prices, it's still cheap as hell! My next house is going to be beachfront vacation property in Mexico where I plan to spend most of my winters commuting to and from work. It's only a 4 1/2 hour flight, a 30 minute drive to/from the airport, customs is relatively quick, and nothing beats a beachfront 2,500 square foot 4 bedroom home with 300 feet of beachfront area on 2 acres with a pool for $150,000, plus $100 bucks a month for round-the-clock maid and grounds service.

I agree we need to stem the influx of workers, and I 100% agree that we need to deny ALL illegal immigrants access to social services and government assistance, just have to make the government DO it rather than put bandaids on the problem every time it comes up.

I want to get something straight.

I love traveling to Mexico and I love the Mexican People, I have always been treated exceptionally well while in Mexico and the work ethic, especially at the airports, is to be admired. This is not the issue!

The issue is sovereignty, Mexico protects theirs much better than we do. Americans have become soft and spineless. I welcome Mexican immigrants but they have got to go through the proper legal channels like every other country. If you break our laws you are a criminal and should be dealt with accordingly. I'm not talking prison but there has to be a penalty paid for breaking our laws before we can even begin to discuss a path to citizenship and only after the borders are sealed.

Dizel8 said:
Well, great, then we agree. You stay south of the border and we will stay north. Although, you also have to agree with taking all of your illegal countrymen with you.

Of course, once the illegals leave the US, there will be no more gringo dollars coming south, so your economy will probably collapse, but that is just how it goes and you should be willing to accept that.

Now, we gringos do need labor, but we will control it, tax it and make sure they are not criminals and we will make sure they winter in Mexico.

Now go fly the mexican flag and tell Fox to enforce your border!

No, now that you have them, you hired them, you can keep them. Like I said before we don't want them back. It is your resposibilty being how all throught history you have come down and descriminated, corrupted most of our governments. Who do you think sold weapons to most of the Generals here in Mexico, during the revolution's pre and post era. All this to have them on your side, either for gaining some kind of treaty or land. This pretty much goes on today, but, more at a corparate, capitalist level, limiting Mexico's growth.
Some of these illegals might claim that most of this land that they are working once belonged to them and in a way was taken from them by means of corruption or a very generous bribe.
Along with those mexican illegals that i'll bring back, i'll also bring back the lega limmigrants, the Irish, Italian, Brits etc. I'll also ask them to take all the money out of the Stock Market and to bring the business they started back home with them, then we will see who's economy collapses. Mexico has a 9 billion per quarter revenue in crude oil about a 28 billion a year in tourisms revenue, while i'm sure a decrease in money sent back home from these frijoles will hurt, i'm sure it would not cause a total colapse, in comparison to taking all immigrants out of the States. I mean look at Miami, most $800,000 condos and businesses are owned by immigrants.
So next time you fly over Mexico thank it for being the way it is, because if it were any better than maybe you woul'nt have all the things you've got today.

My 2 cents

As an Hispanic American who came here legally, and worked my way to become an American Citzen. I believe that these protest will do more harm then good. I admire that they are using the freedoms of speech to voice there opinion and uniting together, but they are forgetting one things. Illgal Immigrants can not vote!!! I believe the majority of the voting public already made up there minds. I believe that SOME of the Migrant that are here to support thier family back, home and they don't care about become US citzen. They will leave after they have enough money to go back home with. If they want to be US citzen they must apply like the rest of us and have a clean record.

Another thing WHY ARE WE PICKING ON MEXICO and MEXICAN!!!! There are illgal Asian, Eurpoeans, Brazillian, Dominicans, etc.... Please don't pick on one group. :)

Also THE US ANTHEM MUST BE ENGLISH ONLY.

Last edited:
Boris Yelling said:
I cannot speak for you, but no way in hell would I buy property in Mexico. Their government is way to corrupt. Most of the beachfront property you see down there that is developed was developed by American investors and then sold to Mexican interest. The Mexican government does not like non Mexicans controlling Mexican territory. You buy and build it and they will find some way to take it away from you for Pesos on the dollar.

What is that your smoking?

An open letter...

Mosquito said:
As an Hispanic American who came here legally, and worked my way to become an American Citzen. I believe that these protest will do more harm then good. I admire that they are using the freedoms of speech to voice there opinion and uniting together, but they are forgetting one things. Illgal Immigrants can not vote!!! I believe the majority of the voting public already made up there minds. I believe that SOME of the Migrant that are here to support thier family back, home and they don't care about become US citzen. They will leave after they have enough money to go back home with. If they want to be US citzen they must apply like the rest of us and have a clean record.

Another thing WHY ARE WE PICKING ON MEXICO and MEXICAN!!!! There are illgal Asian, Eurpoeans, Brazillian, Dominicans, etc.... Please don't pick on one group. :)

Also THE US ANTHEM MUST BE ENGLISH ONLY.

Dear Protesters...

Thank you!

Thank you for reinforcing every stereotype I've ever heard about you, but never had evidence of. Thank you for creating an air of hostility the likes of which this country hasn't seen since the Vietnam War. Thank you for making me realize that you threaten the sanctity of this nation and its rightful people. Thank you for waking me up to the reality that I'm no longer represented by my elected officials. Most of all, thank you for making me afraid.

End birthright citizenship!

National language now!

...now where did I leave my MP5?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back