• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

This Crap Gets My Goat....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why are you pissed? USAPA could have asked for private mediation under the TA and the company would have been forced to participate.

By going to the NMB when the East contract isn't amendable until next year is a waste of time.

The West contract has been amendable and the West filed Section 6 before USAPA, but Bradford wants to ignore this. If the East thinks they are going to be able to open Section 6 once they lose the DFR they are in for another legal battle as they have ignored the West's Section 6 rights for over a year.

Don't be pissed Captzaahile, USAPA is a powerless union with no leverage. Getting rejected by the NMB is the least of their problems.

Ah,there you go again with those pesky little details, Cap'n......:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Why are you pissed? USAPA could have asked for private mediation under the TA and the company would have been forced to participate.

By going to the NMB when the East contract isn't amendable until next year is a waste of time.

The West contract has been amendable and the West filed Section 6 before USAPA, but Bradford wants to ignore this. If the East thinks they are going to be able to open Section 6 once they lose the DFR they are in for another legal battle as they have ignored the West's Section 6 rights for over a year.

Don't be pissed Captzaahile, USAPA is a powerless union with no leverage. Getting rejected by the NMB is the least of their problems.

Under the terms of the TA they could have. But I have a feeling the reason they chose not to is that with all they have going on right now, they can't afford to cover their half of the arbitration costs with the company as called for in the TA.

date of hire will not fly on this ship, by captairbusbb

will it finally end in april with the binding arbitration or will that be appealed by the so called loser.?

is date of hire ever a sound argument to merge lists? this probelm is unique in that the golden rule says whoever has the gold makes the rules and yet senority is a norm used to set tenure,upgrades,equipment. etc.

where does the logic and reality meet?

He said "logic"! Hehehehhehehehe

This is about seniority list merger. There ain't no logic, only pure, rawboned hatred and emotion.:beer: When does the animosity about a merger end? When the last guy affected dies!

I can still be pissed off about it regardless can't I?
Yes, you may, but it might be more satisfying to be pissed off for the right reasons. There's a lot to be angry about at US Airways but as Captainjack wrote the rejection of NMB mediation should be the least of it.

Under the terms of the TA they could have. But I have a feeling the reason they chose not to is that with all they have going on right now, they can't afford to cover their half of the arbitration costs with the company as called for in the TA.

I HEAR NICCLAU HAS STARTED A PRIVATE PRACTICE WHY NOT USE HIM :)

I HEAR NICCLAU HAS STARTED A PRIVATE PRACTICE WHY NOT USE HIM :)

Out of the question...they've spent the last year crying about how he was a senile old fool who was bought off somehow to anyone who would listen.

If there's a pilot group who should know a thing or 2 about "senile old fools ", it's the Easties.They have a bunch of them flying over there ....

If there's a pilot group who should know a thing or 2 about "senile old fools ", it's the Easties.They have a bunch of them flying over there ....

Do you consider Sully part of that bunch?

Poor, poor usapa, aint no one respecting their authori-TAY.

Such a fine organization disrespected in such a way. Disgusting, I tell you, just disgusting.

They are a historic, legally sanctioned bargaining agent. Why don't people get it? For the life of me I'll just never understand.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back