Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

These guys must be idiots to pray on a plane--outloud!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a few black friends... BUT... when I'm watching the boarding of my flight and I see a black person talking all ghetto I kick them off the flight. It's just common sense, after all everybody knows black people are rapists and murderers. Just turn on the TV. I don't see black leaders on TV denouncing black criminals. How can we fight them? Hence, without a clear cut plan to ensure our safety from these people us White Americans and the like must remain skeptical and vigilant of the entire race so to ensure our own preservation.

My mom says their are a lot of black people in Africa

Not in Darfur, the Sudanese are not playing nice with them. O but wait, the Muslims are the ones doing the killing! Must have been a mistake that Muslims again are killing for land and religion.

I agree this was a planned stunt. religious islamic scholars know when daily evening prayers are to be held. Don't book a flight during that time! As I understand it, they have to face a certain direction during prayer...planes turn too much in flight to really accomodate proper prayer. Of course, it was Airways, and it may have been 4 hours late. There is a war out there, much like the cold war that touched every part of our lives. Media shock value is the best weapon currently in their arsenal. Recognize this for what it is- a stunt. I have flown hundreds of practicing muslims at some point, and none have yet felt the need to pray on a flight. Perhaps they booked flights that would not interfere with their prayer...a very logical choice.

Are you kidding me??? It is obvious that none of you have seen praying on airplanes before it's not as uncommon as you think. In and out of Dubai some airlines have "pointers" that point to Meca so peope know what way to kneel down in the isle I would say that I have seen thousands of Muslims pray on airplanes. Every post in "favor" of removing theese people from the airplane based only on the fact that they prayed are showing how uninformed they really are.

Not in Darfur, the Sudanese are not playing nice with them. O but wait, the Muslims are the ones doing the killing! Must have been a mistake that Muslims again are killing for land and religion.

Prop2Jet, buddy, I've seen some of your hate speech on here, but try to educate yourself before you get an itchy trigger on your keyboard. In Darfur, the Sudanese ARE Muslims too, it's more of a civil war situation, it has nothing whatsoever to do with religion, it's only about land and ethnicity/tribalism there actually, kind of like Rwanda. They're all Muslims of the same sect even, so it's not like Sunnis vs. Shias like in Iraq.

For some reason ppl seem to think that every time Muslims fight it's in the name of their religion but actually they fight each other just like Christians do a la the World Wars or they simply invoke the name of God and religion like a political tool the way Christians did for centuries until the Treaty of Westphalia and the secularization of Europe. I lived in a Muslim country for few years and studied the Ottoman Empire in college, that's how I know this stuff.

Islam is about 500 years behind Christianity in its development, which makes sense because it's also 500 years younger than Christianity. At this point 500 years ago Christendom was also being ripped apart by the Reformation and Inquisition and the fallout from the Crusades. I personally think we should pull our troops and our interests out of the Muslim countries and let them sort things out, blow each other up if they have to, long as they leave us alone.

What religion were the Oklahoma City bombers?

Of course there are crazy a-holes from every religion but the fact is that for the last 40 years the majority of terrorist attacks have been from young, male muslims between the ages of 18 and 40. A lot of people in this world are not as compassionate as Americans and it is not wrong of us to be suspicious of these extremists. Take a look at Iraq if you don't think this is a religious war with people dedicating their lives to killing "infidels".

Problem with the religion arguement, is that what the Islamo Fascists are doing is scriptural whereas there is nothing about that in the Bible.

Put that in your pipe you apologists!

Slip:

I am not hatter man I just play a lot! Good point about Darfur; Africa is my weak area of knowledge whereas I love to talk about China! I just read the BBC on occasion about the situation in Sudan.

Can we all just get along!

Of course there are crazy a-holes from every religion but the fact is that for the last 40 years the majority of terrorist attacks have been from young, male muslims between the ages of 18 and 40. A lot of people in this world are not as compassionate as Americans and it is not wrong of us to be suspicious of these extremists. Take a look at Iraq if you don't think this is a religious war with people dedicating their lives to killing "infidels".

can you blame them when they are told they will get 70 of your avatars for eternity? I mean, if you truly believed that would you do the same thing? Men are motivated by hot sex!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back