Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

These guys must be idiots to pray on a plane--outloud!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think they may have been praying in the gate area before they boarded. Once onboard, the pax got nervous. That's a tough call, but I still say they did it on purpose.

Right, they boarded the flight, but I think on the news they said they were doing the praying at the gate, then boarded. I'll try to search around.

Found this on cnn.com

MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota (AP) -- The Council on American-Islamic Relations called Tuesday for an investigation into the behavior of airline staff and airport security in the removal of six Muslim scholars from a US Airways flight a day earlier.
A passenger raised concerns about the imams -- three of whom said their normal evening prayers in the airport terminal before boarding the Phoenix-bound plane, according to one -- through a note passed to a flight attendant, according to Andrea Rader, a spokeswoman for US Airways.

Last edited:
What religion were the Oklahoma City bombers?
OKC didn't involve four aircraft from two different airlines. This story happened at an airport not at a federal building. Not even the same ballpark, at least for this pissing contest.

OKC didn't involve four aircraft from two different airlines. This story happened at an airport not at a federal building. Not even the same ballpark, at least for this pissing contest.

Terrorism is terrorism. At its time the OKC bombing was the single worst terrorist attack in the US. If the OKC bombers had thought of it, I'm sure they would not have had any heartburn blowing up airliners. There are nutcases of all varieties.

WE all must be on crack! Islam is a religion of peace!!! Thats why none of them in this country have spoken up to say what their fellow Muslims are doing is against the religious views of the Koran!!!! F'in hypocrites...

Unbelievable... reading this thread is like watching "Borat"

The total muslim population wordwide is in the billions.

Part of their religion is praying at certain times of the day and facing east. If you'd ever spent time in a peaceful Muslim country you would know this.

Yet Americans are so xenophobic that they think simply seeing an actual live Muslim person is a life threating occasion.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back