Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

These guys must be idiots to pray on a plane--outloud!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
can you blame them when they are told they will get 70 of your avatars for eternity? I mean, if you truly believed that would you do the same thing? Men are motivated by hot sex!
I do not know for sure but I am willing to bet that the girl in his avatar is not a virgin.

I do not know for sure but I am willing to bet that the girl in his avatar is not a virgin.

sshhhh! don't tell them. they don't know. we might not be able to sell them on the idea if they find out.

Just think of borat and pam anderson. we meka sexi time!

can you blame them when they are told they will get 70 of your avatars for eternity? I mean, if you truly believed that would you do the same thing? Men are motivated by hot sex!

72 virgins? I've got to chuckle but it looks like the experts have misinterpretted some of that stuff. They now believe the proper translation are "white grapes." Can you imagine, blowing yourself up for a couple grapes you can go to the supermarket and get?

72 virgins? I've got to chuckle but it looks like the experts have misinterpretted some of that stuff. They now believe the proper translation are "white grapes." Can you imagine, blowing yourself up for a couple grapes you can go to the supermarket and get?

"White grapes" is merely code word for lucious virgin babes with giant boobs.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back