Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

There are people hired to come on these boards to influence.....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All your boards are belong to us.

labbats said:
All your boards are belong to us.

ROFLMAO...at least it was just the hotelroom that got sprayed with beerfoam this time and not my 'puter!

Who is us? Are we them? And where are they anyhow? Did they send the paychecks yet?

Remember without managment there would be no airlines, kinda like women can't live with them; can't live without them.

Just a thought to stir it up a little...

There are people elected and paid to spin anti mgmt dribble and post it on these boards, send it to your house, talk your ear off in the cockpit, and use the sacred bulletin board in the crew room. Yes, they are your union leadership.

It cuts both ways guys. Remember the truth is somewhere in the middle.

gator_hater said:
Remember the truth is somewhere in the middle.
Reminds me of that line from "training day" regarding pockets being on either side of the middle and reaching into them to pay the bill.

Sedona16 said:
your decision. They pose as pilots. Some are very outspoken as to why unions are evil and others more subtle. They will sign up and make enough random posts to appear like a normal pilot poster then start the politcal machine moving along (ie Hey instead of a raise i would just be happy with what SkyWest has...). Its a subtle process to lead less sophisticated minds to where a given management wants them.!

Agree. Superpooter, atlcrjdriver, denumnuts, voiceofridulous, crashpad, etc, even ole Joe Merchant (although he's a pilot). Voting YES, strike ballots on the way.

gator_hater said:
There are people elected and paid to spin anti mgmt dribble and post it on these boards, send it to your house, talk your ear off in the cockpit, and use the sacred bulletin board in the crew room. Yes, they are your union leadership.

As an elected rep, I'm curious what you think I'm "paid" to spread this "dribble" you speak of. All ALPA committee members and Officers are strictly volunteers.

Not just local MEC types, they are elected and yes, volunteers. By being paid I was refrencing those at the higher levels who seem t make a career out of this stuff (Duane). Not saying that everone out there is compensated, but I would consider dropping a 4 day, getting paid, and going to 2 days of meetings compensation.

Latest resources

Back