The truth about CS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If the shoe fits...

The only characters being attacked are yours, Bogart's and Fractrash's.... and the reason is obvious. You are morons who know nothing about fractional aviation, and it is so obvious that I laugh at every one of your posts. You ARE good entertainment, but you give the company you "supposedly" work for a very bad image. Every court needs its fool, and you 3 are the only ones I see who qualify... of course your characters get attacked. You have none though, so what's the big deal?

So what's the going rate for a C-152 these days, anyway? Don't forget to check that oil cap before every flight - your students will have a nack for not putting it back on when they put a quart of oil in before their flight. And don't worry - when you DO upgrade to something a little bigger, the seats actually sit off the floor and they are much more comfortable.

XPGuy said:
The only characters being attacked are yours, Bogart's and Fractrash's.... and the reason is obvious. You are morons who know nothing about fractional aviation, and it is so obvious that I laugh at every one of your posts. You ARE good entertainment, but you give the company you "supposedly" work for a very bad image. Every court needs its fool, and you 3 are the only ones I see who qualify... of course your characters get attacked. You have none though, so what's the big deal?

So what's the going rate for a C-152 these days, anyway? Don't forget to check that oil cap before every flight - your students will have a nack for not putting it back on when they put a quart of oil in before their flight. And don't worry - when you DO upgrade to something a little bigger, the seats actually sit off the floor and they are much more comfortable.

Excellent post XPguy! I'm right with you 100%!

Latest resources

Back