• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The truth about CS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've had similar conversations with CS guys. Usually one on one.

Had one after I asked the guy what it was like to circle to the other runway at ASE. He was shocked that we didn't circle to the other runway. I told him that if we gotta do that I'm not going in.

A line that allways stuck with me, "well it's not bad but you lose the runway for a little bit on the other side of the mountain." F that

At least NJ guys are honest in telling you we either like it or not.

I guess considering leaving a regional to go work for CS would not be a good idea? How hard is it to hold a base like BOS? How many days on/off?

Let me have it!

gunfyter said:
Seems to me they fairly promptly bumped up the pay to the New Industry standard.

Can't be all that bad.
Now if they would have offered all of the rest of the benes too in the NON economic category that the NJA pilots got... then they would be at a whole all around standard. Pay is cool until you don't have the time to spend it.

Apply if you want to work here. It's the best job I've ever had - period. I make more money and work less than most of my pilot friends (and nearly all of my non-pilot friends). I've been here long enough to recognize a good thing when I see it. But of course that must mean I'm management or I'm afraid to "tell it like it is". Whatever.

FLYLOW22 said:
Now if they would have offered all of the rest of the benes too in the NON economic category that the NJA pilots got... then they would be at a whole all around standard. Pay is cool until you don't have the time to spend it.

But at least they stepped up to the plate on some level...unlike some of the fracs(namely the one I work for). Soon there will only be 1 or 2 fracs left....any bets on who they will be? No comment here....on the grounds it may get me fired.

Can someone give me a few hints on the interview process at Citation Shares & what to expect. I am having trouble accessing that interview web site with all the gouges!!

Thanks.

Stinkbug said:
I don't understand the meaning of this post. CS has always been 7/7. My days off have always been mine to spend however I want.

Even when you are sitting in training on your day off???

Latest resources

Back