• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The truth about CS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
buddy of mine said they are supposed to get rid of that requirement sometime next year. they probably will. They already stepped up to the plate in pay for those guys while Flight Ops continues to die a slow death.

The truth? Credibility problem.

Texasskicker said:
Where do you work now skunk?

The flamebaiter will not be back. Do you really think anyone will get the "truth" from a disgruntled ex-employee of any company who has a chip on her shoulder? This is more a psychotic ranting of a former employee who is kicking herself now that the huge payraise is official.

The CP? He was on the front cover of People magazine recently as the sexiest man in the world. Dreamy.

I have heard a different truth out there. CS is the best fractional to work for by a longshot, a recent Rockypoll has revealed. 89% of those surveyed were thrilled they did not have a union to put up with and 90.2% said they thought management was on their side on QOL issues. 77% of the crotchety ol' airline captains complained they had too much work to do. 57% of those polled would rather be home helping mamma knit booties for the grandkids than flying a williams powered 172 for 14 hours a day.

There I posted it so it must be the "truth."

Bla, Bla, Bla

I agree with you Rocky, this person...Skunk Muff created this profile to rant and rave. She actually is not telling anything that is true. She sounds alot like 250 to MM who created that profile to vent also. Must be a person who's really kicking herself now, but on the bright side, we're happy! Wonder how many email accounts she has?

And another thing, Guitar Dude, sounds like you may be playing with a few broken strings yourself. Try D'Addarios, they may make you sound better.

Interesting comments.. I am seriously considering making the hop over from a regional. Of course there are always guys who hate any job. Please post some more good things! A friend of mine just started there 3-4 months ago and he loves it so far, but did mention, you do work your arse off with 14 hour days, etc.. (thats everyday life at the regionals, so no biggie there!) Can someone post the pay? You can PM me if you dont want to post it.

I too am looking to make the move to CS but can't get a good handle on what life is like there. Some love it and some hate it.

bailout said:
Interesting comments.. I am seriously considering making the hop over from a regional. Of course there are always guys who hate any job. Please post some more good things! A friend of mine just started there 3-4 months ago and he loves it so far, but did mention, you do work your arse off with 14 hour days, etc.. (thats everyday life at the regionals, so no biggie there!) Can someone post the pay? You can PM me if you dont want to post it.

Go to the following website:airlinepilotcentral.com and look under the airlines category - the fractionals are all included.

During my days at the airline, there was this joke that went around, especially during contract negotiations. While briefing a group of pilots about the new contract, the negotiator told them that they had made a significant improvement to their QOL. “We will only have to work on Tuesdays” he said. A pilot in the back of the room stood up and very angrily asked, “Every Tuesday”? Someone will always find something complain about. This topic started out with a very angry post by what appears to be a very unhappy former CS pilot. I doubt that person will be happy anywhere. CS is a good place to work. I have been here less than a year and in my previous job was a very spoiled highly paid Captain flying every Tuesday, Every Tuesday. I like working here very much. This is hard work but it is a good company and heck of a lot of fun. I recommend this company to anyone who is adventurous, flexible, willing to work hard, likes people, and yes loves to fly. You will be away from home a lot, but like a friend told me, the 7 on is a little hard to get used to but the 7 off is not. As far as CS pilots being the best; BS, every company tells their pilots they’re the best. We are all very well qualified and competent pilots. I will say this; CS new hires probably have on average more experience than those at some of the other fractionals, because CS is where most want to go. It’s not that we are better than other pilots

Latest resources

Back