• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The truth about CS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's true. You pay absolutely nothing to go to this interview except your time. That was very refreshing.

Looks like things have changed for the better there.... no more paying for your job like all the guys that have been there over 6 years

Hey NerdPilot,

What is your point? Are you bored, thus the flame bait, or are you just an a$$?

Hey Nerd......No one in my class paid for their job.....6+ years ago. Please, do a litle research before you open your pie-hole. We all know your a horse's a$$....you just prove it with evr post.

Off his rocker

Guitar rocker said:
Bogart is an awful person............ He thinks that he got a rasie becuase he deserved it for being the best.

STOP being arrogant and be appreciative for once of what you have and those who work for you!!!

He got a raise...spelled R-A-I-S-E B-E-C-A-U-S-E he GOT a raise.

What is the problem with that, Guitar Rocky? He didnt have to work for years and be paid a pittance while IN WAITING for the union to champion a R A I S E for him. He worked hard...because he wanted to...for years and gave 125% the entire time, striving for a higher level of performance. He was then REWARDED for his efforts.

Get over yourself. You are sounding more like a BANJO than a guitar there punk.

Texasskicker said:
He got a raise...spelled R-A-I-S-E B-E-C-A-U-S-E he GOT a raise.

What is the problem with that, Guitar Rocky? He didnt have to work for years and be paid a pittance while IN WAITING for the union to champion a R A I S E for him. He worked hard...because he wanted to...for years and gave 125% the entire time, striving for a higher level of performance. He was then REWARDED for his efforts.

You are a complete idiot kid. Just retire, take your social security, join AARP, use wheat germ to stay regular and go back to that rock your crawled out from in texas.

Texasskicker said:

Kid, you are just so misled. Your a cowboy, right??? Yah, I thought so. I just saw you in the previews for that new movie thats out right now bout em two cowboys out west. I'm sure that you know the name of it.

OK OK, Knock all of this juvenile stuff off. I have admonished TAK and now I'm doing it with you.

Enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
Blatantly offensive

Guitar rocker said:
Kid, you are just so misled. Your a cowboy, right??? Yah, I thought so. I just saw you in the previews for that new movie thats out right now bout em two cowboys out west. I'm sure that you know the name of it.

As you may know, this post is blatantly offensive to those who it may offend. Therefore, in the spirit of political correctness which apparently the moderators of this board are sensitive to, as evidenced by the text lashing I received for one of my posts from UAL guy, I would suggest you refrain from this type of posting.

You do not know who you may offend. I learned that one from UAL76.

Thank you, and good day.

I Can't Quit You!

Latest resources

Back