The truth about CS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Texasskicker said:
As you may know, this post is blatantly offensive to those who it may offend. Therefore, in the spirit of political correctness which apparently the moderators of this board are sensitive to, as evidenced by the text lashing I received for one of my posts from UAL guy, I would suggest you refrain from this type of posting.

You do not know who you may offend. I learned that one from UAL76.

Thank you, and good day.

Oh how quick you forget that you flat called me a "Phaggot?" I see that you even took that out of your post. Good man. That post was clearly rude and offensive. Dont even try to say that you never said that. I am done with you and your charcater could use some help.

Why did he call you a ....what you said?

Guitar rocker said:
Oh how quick you forget that you flat called me a "Phaggot?" I see that you even took that out of your post. Good man. That post was clearly rude and offensive. Dont even try to say that you never said that. I am done with you and your charcater could use some help.

Did he call you a name, GR? Oh, boo hooooo.

So, the proper response is to offend...in kind...I see you are REAL MATURE in your actions. A real role model for the www.flightinfo.com community.

Ok, well

Turbinehead said:
Did he call you a name, GR? Oh, boo hooooo.

So, the proper response is to offend...in kind...I see you are REAL MATURE in your actions. A real role model for the www.flightinfo.com community.

Well said Turbinehead. It goes against my grain to agree with YOU of all people, but you got this one right.

Maybe both he AND UAL78 are from the left coast, is why they were both offended by my comment and my signature. GO LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texasskicker said:
Well said Turbinehead. It goes against my grain to agree with YOU of all people, but you got this one right.

Maybe both he AND UAL78 are from the left coast, is why they were both offended by my comment and my signature. GO LONGHORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tex mex, I am just curious, how do you alter peoples posts as you have done mine??? I do like how you CYA yourself. Hiding behind the face of truth.........as a true coward would do.

Progress

Guitar rocker said:
You sound like a real winner too.

At least you know you are a "real winner" sure you didnt mean whiner?

One thing you seem to be is VERY judgmental of others. How many posts have you spewn out there that say this one that one and the other one are bla bla bla. In place of bla bla bla, put any number of character assasinations.

NO, you are not a winner, Ukelale rocker.

YOU are a LOOOSAHHH.

Turbinehead said:
At least you know you are a "real winner" sure you didnt mean whiner?

One thing you seem to be is VERY judgmental of others. How many posts have you spewn out there that say this one that one and the other one are bla bla bla. In place of bla bla bla, put any number of character assasinations.

NO, you are not a winner, Ukelale rocker.

YOU are a LOOOSAHHH.

Judgemental you say. Thats funny kiddo. Seriously, try general. You dont belong here. How is being a CFI these days? Hey, I have a question about magnetos and the max RPM drop in a C-152 for the carb heat and I am sure that you are just the person that can answer it...

Guitar rocker said:
Judgemental you say. Thats funny kiddo. Seriously, try general. You dont belong here. How is being a CFI these days? Hey, I have a question about magnetos and the max RPM drop in a C-152 for the carb heat and I am sure that you are just the person that can answer it...

Hey GR,

Better to just ignore him. He is the original flame baiter...

Latest resources

Back