The Simple Life

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Daveman said:
I agree. But If you say you'd turn it down you are a liar, liar, pants on fire.:D

I would! Looks mean nothing to me. I fall in love with the girls mind and personality, not looks.

DX Rick said:
I would! Looks mean nothing to me. I fall in love with the girls mind and personality, not looks.

Thread drift....

What gets you attracted (and thus talking) to a girl? her fat ass?

If a girl ain't good looking, i won't even consider a date. If after that i don't like her personality, it won't go any further.....

But dont' tell me you don't care about looks.... ;)

Ooooooooooo.......you got a phat a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And there is no way you would turn down some knob-age from either of them.Period.

Anyone else listen to Mancow?

Last edited:
DX Rick said:

Hey, we're all guys here. Stop it.

P.S. - That schtick won't get you laid.

Daveman said:
Easy bro, I understand the hatred. Just take the deep breath (as I have had to do) and enjoy YOUR life. Trust me, they have many problems as do we.
(Paris does have a sLLuty kinda $$$, all the time, no?):)

Look, we're not going to get anywhere if you keep holding back. Tell us how you really feel.

Sorry, I just had to get that off my chest. I feel much better now, thanks for listening!

hijack:

Now that show "Distraction" on Comedy Central is a great show!

Here's one for all of the Nicole Richie haters out there:

This is a clip from "Holmberg's Morning Sickness" on 98 KUPD in Phoenix when she called in for an interview...now let me set this up...these guys are sick of these "celebrity" interviews that a strictly for promotional purposes so they accept all of the interview requests and have fun with 'em.

In this case, the main guy, John Holmberg, pretends to be mister Hollywood-type over-the-top radio DJ "Johnny Midnight." (you'll see..."75 degrees in the big city" is all part of the act) Brady --in reality a pretty decent straight-shooting midwestern born-and-raised producer, made a bet with Holmberg that he could get through four or five completely ridiculous questions before she hung up...it's pretty funny:

Nicole Richie interview.

Here are some examples of others:
Clay Aiken
Sarah-Michelle Gellar (who was actually pretty cool)

Last edited:
After being furloughed from a major airline I found myself at that piece of siht Southeast. Yes they did just close shop, porb. to avoid the huge fines they had received from the FAA maint vilolations. No doubt after the dust settles the scumbags that ran it will surface with another corporation using the same certificate. Eastern scabs have to fly somewhere, right?

Latest resources

Back