Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Typhoon1244

Member in Good Standing
I've never watched this show before, but I just saw tonight that Paris and Nicole apparently worked an internship at Southeast Airlines. Anybody know anything about it?

Southeast *was* flying out of SWF in NY and RDU among other places...They closed their doors a few months ago. If I remember correctly, they closed shop without telling anybody - most found out by the surprise msg posted on their website. Of course I could just be rehashing rumors... http://www.flyseal.com/

Is that where one of them was asking customers if they "want to join the mile high club today?" I heard a sound-bite "out of the corner of my ear" to that effect a day or so ago.

What a waste...

Man I hate those two and I hate that show and the whole premise behind it. All those rich bitches (who have never worked a day in their life) do is go around causing problems for people who actually have to work for a living. Just watching the previews makes me want to punch both of them right in the face. I know I'd go to jail, but man, that would be so worth it...and then I'd have a great story to tell at interviews!

Again, just to rehash the previous paragraph, I hate those prissy bitches. It pisses me off that people actually let them come to their business to do that stuff. (there was a middle school that was going to allow them to come and teach a class but the parents and PTA objected (thank freakin' God) so that never happened.)

Man I hate them. I would watch if they had to compete in challenges and every challenge they failed they would lose 5 million dollars of their inheritance. That would be sweet!

Flying Illini said:
Man I hate those two and I hate that show...makes me want to punch both of them right in the face...I hate those prissy bitches...[m]an I hate them.
Look, we're not going to get anywhere if you keep holding back. Tell us how you really feel.

Flying Illini said:
Man I hate them. I would watch if they had to compete in challenges and every challenge they failed they would lose 5 million dollars of their inheritance. That would be sweet!
Easy bro, I understand the hatred. Just take the deep breath (as I have had to do) and enjoy YOUR life. Trust me, they have many problems as do we.
(Paris does have a sLLuty kinda $$$, all the time, no?):)

Last edited by a moderator:
i have seen that commercial for their new run of "simple life" a fewtimes. did you see the part where they are apparently interningat a funeral home and drop some guy's ashes all over the floor? what about when nicole asked an old couple "so, which one of you isplanning on dying first?" or something to that effect. the couplejust stared back at her. you can only hope that this stuff isscripted and that they are not really that ditzy... :rolleyes:

Nicole looks like a wet rat. That's all I have to say. Carry On, Men!

Latest resources

Back