Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
mattpilot said:
Thread drift....

What gets you attracted (and thus talking) to a girl? her fat ass?

If a girl ain't good looking, i won't even consider a date. If after that i don't like her personality, it won't go any further.....

But dont' tell me you don't care about looks.... ;)

I guess the sarcasm went over your head. Of course I wouldn't kick her out of bed. But before I DO kick her out, it would be nice to put a couple dents in my head board....with her head. Catch my drift?

That certainly does explain why SEAL went under.

In all seroiusness though, I saw a promo for this waste of a show last night where those two ditzes were at SEAL. Both of them had rummaged through people's luggage and were wearing someone elses bra-n-panty sets and dancing in front of the inlet of a MadDog engine. I couldn't help but wish that someone had decided to "turn #2" right at that particular moment.

I would actually like it if they interned at Airnet so it would give me an excuse to slap the life out of them.

LOL...Paris & Nicole, if I hear those names I immediately think of the "Stupid Spoiled Whore" Southpark episode.

hobbsmeter said:
LOL...Paris & Nicole, if I hear those names I immediately think of the "Stupid Spoiled Whore" Southpark episode.

YES!!

Latest resources

Back