• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Real Story on GoJet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So seriously... I don't mean to be a jack@ss but without posting any high school Trans-States whining or BS about people getting "blacklisted by the Majors," anybody here get hired by recently, fly for, or have any good info on GoJet? APC says they're still hiring. Their mins are low, their pay is better than Colgan, and their upgrade time is relatively short. Are they really still picking people up? If so, what's the story? How is the QOL? Are the new hires going to STL or ORD? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

***standing by for Trans-States whining and BS about people getting blacklisted. ***

A long long time ago, I can still remember, a young man once said this:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

...and that is the story of how GoJet came to be.

aaaaaaaaaaaaand there it is. That didn't take long. Let's try again for something productive. Anyone??

You come on here trolling what do you expect???? Do some RESEARCH...there are other threads out there on GJ...there are also other web boards too. Make up your OWN mind about GJ instead of stating and WAITING for TSA pilots to come on here and tell you what you DON'T want to hear.

You come on here trolling what do you expect???? Do some RESEARCH...there are other threads out there on GJ...there are also other web boards too. Make up your OWN mind about GJ instead of stating and WAITING for TSA pilots to come on here and tell you what you DON'T want to hear.

He wasn't trolling. It sounds like a legitimate request for real information.

The problem with doing research in the other threads is that they're mucked up with irrelevant posts like yours. That said, I guess my response to your post just contributed to the muck. Nevertheless, a guy should be able to post a request for gouge and not get lambasted.

If you think Illegals crossing the border and taking American jobs is Great, then you'll love GoJets.

If you've never wanted anything more out of life than to be a pawn in the boss's army to break a union and be a participant in undermining Honest, hardworking men and women who want nothing more than a fair day's pay for a fair day's work, then GoJets is for you.

One day, when your employer fires you as Captain because some F.O. is willing to work for 60% of your pay to jump a couple of years of seniority (I'm talking about YOU Sanjay!) then maybe you'll really understand what GoJets is all about.

High School? Nobody at my high school ever created an Alter Ego carrier for the express purpose of undermining my ability to earn a living wage.
Not one single Freshman at my high school was able to bump a Senior out of the graduation line, no matter what they did.

They pay more than Colgan? Wow. That's something.

It's not about Trans States, it's about dignity.

P.S. Let's stop playing the "It's not flame-bait" game. If you don't want to act like an adult, fine. At least be man enough to come out and say that you want to start an asinine argument for no reason. You're not fooling anyone.

Last edited:
If you think Illegals crossing the border and taking American jobs is Great, then you'll love GoJets.

If you've never wanted anything more out of life than to be a pawn in the boss's army to break a union and be a participant in undermining Honest, hardworking men and women who want nothing more than a fair day's pay for a fair day's work, then GoJets is for you.

One day, when your employer fires you as Captain because some F.O. is willing to work for 60% of your pay to jump a couple of years of seniority (I'm talking about YOU Sanjay!) then maybe you'll really understand what GoJets is all about.

High School? Nobody at my high school ever created an Alter Ego carrier for the express purpose of undermining my ability to earn a living wage.
Not one single Freshman at my high school was able to bump a Senior out of the graduation line, no matter what they did.

They pay more than Colgan? Wow. That's something.

It's not about Trans States, it's about dignity.

P.S. Let's stop playing the "It's not flame-bait" game. If you don't want to act like an adult, fine. At least be man enough to come out and say that you want to start an asinine argument for no reason. You're not fooling anyone.

Well said! I have to admit. When I was furloughed, I actually looked at their hiring website. In the end, I just could not do it.

Latest resources

Back