• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The REAL NJ TA Story

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I too am confused about what Voice is talking about, but here goes.

We fought for the contract that was ratified in 2005. It was a 5 year deal.

Here in 2007 we entered IBB and came up with a new deal, with no fight involved. Notice - we were only 2 years into the previous 5 year deal.

Next IBB (meaning no fight) could happen at anytime in the future as necessary based on the success this time.

ALSO - I think you need to read up on what the "meet certain goals" is referring too. I get the impression you are not understanding what they are, it is not some financial goal or profit margin they have to meet.

I too am confused about what Voice is talking about, but here goes.

We fought for the contract that was ratified in 2005. It was a 5 year deal.

Here in 2007 we entered IBB and came up with a new deal, with no fight involved. Notice - we were only 2 years into the previous 5 year deal.

Next IBB (meaning no fight) could happen at anytime in the future as necessary based on the success this time.

ALSO - I think you need to read up on what the "meet certain goals" is referring too. I get the impression you are not understanding what they are, it is not some financial goal or profit margin they have to meet.

Voice is starting to sound like a troll flame-baiter...

Misery loves company. He just wants to try to pull us out of our happy place. Well, I for one ain't going. I like my happy place.

Latest resources

Back