• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Official Nwa/delta Thread

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can someone point me in the direction of the 13 Skybus threads?

(couldn't resist)

Please pass the popcorn ...

Can someone point me in the direction of the 13 Skybus threads?

(couldn't resist)

Please pass the popcorn ...

Chef,

Skybus is 'old news and boring' the new 'DAL/NWA' show is just starting.

Just popped a fresh batch of popcorn, will pass it along when its ready, Enjoy The Show!!

Also, just order more popcorn and a few cases of beer, figure this is going to be a long 'multi-part' Show, kinda like an old fashion 'mini-series'.

DA

Won't we need another one for General Lee and the new ATL 747 base?

Su-wheat! I'll be fixin to get me a 744 type and fly me to Asia....Ya'll come back now, ya hear? Jeff Gordon ROCKS!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Which one of you NWA'ers is going to be the first to kick the Generals butt?

Look for me in the E Concourse---remember, I look like "Learch"---6'4", and about 125 lbs. I run really fast and can see over most people's heads, and can easily see a mob running towards me.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Look for me in the E Concourse---remember, I look like "Learch"---6'4", and about 125 lbs. I run really fast and can see over most people's heads, and can easily see a mob running towards me.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

6'4" and is soon to fly NRT. Cool dude!!! Now can you play tennis? Pretty competitive tennis crowd over in NRT. Always looking for a partner in crime to whoop some a$$ on the KLM crews. Stay close to the net and smack anything that comes over.

Not certain if NASCAR is on too much in the Sports Bar though...

6'4" and is soon to fly NRT. Cool dude!!! Now can you play tennis? Pretty competitive tennis crowd over in NRT. Always looking for a partner in crime to whoop some a$$ on the KLM crews. Stay close to the net and smack anything that comes over.

Not certain if NASCAR is on too much in the Sports Bar though...

Do they mind if I throw a CHAW in my mouth? Can I spit in the tennis ball can? I think I could do that. And, I can easily hold 777 FO in ATL and do NRT anyway, btw. As far as the 744 coming to ATL, grooovy, but I don't really care.

Bye Bye--General Lee

My Azz doesn't even belong on this board but I just wanted to be part of history. This should be much better than the regional board for a while. Good luck Gentlemen!

My arse doesn't belong here either, and the only connection I've got to this event is that I live within spitting distance of a hub.

Best of luck to you guys, and here's to hoping the 747 makes a reappearance at CVG :beer:

Seriously, the biggest thing here on a regular basis is the Mad Dog. Mad Dogs and RJs. Booooooooooooring.

Think General Lee will look dashing in that Compass plane he will putting the gear up and down in..

Latest resources

Back