Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The NWA/DAL case is a wrap, what do you think?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What did he say about your dynamic approach?

I am sure he appreciated the briefing he received from the merger committee, since he did PERSONALLY ASK FOR IT.

He didn't need to hear anymore questions about it, he had heard enough.

Because the merger committee, once again, did a great job.

And the other arbitrator had problems understanding if you wanted DOH, or the dynamic deal, or the dynamic deal if you couldn't get DOH

Stop trying to spin things. The other arbitrators understood we tried to come up with alternatives instead of my way or the highway. They all seemed very interested in the dynamic list. Still trying to figure out why y'all don't like it. Oh thats right, y'all want your cake and eat it too.

I am sure he appreciated the briefing he received from the merger committee, since he did PERSONALLY ASK FOR IT.

Not so fast my DOH dumb dumb (and not in a nice way). He asked for a lot of things. I see you use the same spin machine as detoilet320!

Because the merger committee, once again, did a great job.

On the NW side. You poor bastards (again not in a nice way) have been misrepresented since Stevens took the helm. I'd say you're grasping.

Stop trying to spin things.

Really, the NW side has that market cornered.

The other arbitrators understood we tried to come up with alternatives instead of my way or the highway.
You mean since your way was not going to happen and the back peddling started full steam. Oil up that spin machine!

They all seemed very interested in the dynamic list. Still trying to figure out why y'all don't like it. Oh thats right, y'all want your cake and eat it too.
Stop trying to spin things. Still trying to figure out why y'all don't like it. Oh that's right, y'all want your DOH and a staple too!

Couple questions please:

1) Would someone please explain what a 7-5 ratio means?

2) Any guesses on base and or aircraft freezes?

3) Any word on NWA furloughees?

4) Is the decision binding?

Thanks - Baja.

Last edited:
Might want to prepare for being upset if that is what you actually believe will be the result.

Is that why your side changed its tune at the last moment dropping its DOH request?

I'd throw my retirement down there will be no staple at the top or bottom.
As an FNG you have no retirement, so as usual, a NW guy lying about something, much like the names that weren't on your list. Go figure!:rolleyes:

My guess strait ratio. They will throw the NWA attrition away as a compensation for not comparing fleets.
But I thought you were betting nothing, I mean your retirement on a dissapointment?

Our super premium to your pig with lipstick 757s you count as widebodies.
Of wich Delta brings 2x's as many as your "super premium" lower paying jobs.

NEXT!

Not so fast my DOH dumb dumb (and not in a nice way). He asked for a lot of things. I see you use the same spin machine as detoilet320!

On the NW side. You poor bastards (again not in a nice way) have been misrepresented since Stevens took the helm. I'd say you're grasping.

Really, the NW side has that market cornered.

You mean since your way was not going to happen and the back peddling started full steam. Oil up that spin machine!

Stop trying to spin things. Still trying to figure out why y'all don't like it. Oh that's right, y'all want your DOH and a staple too!

Another hillbilly that drinks and types. Back to the double wide, Billy Joe Jim Bob. Just sign in under your usual name, GL.

Hey, could you buy my cake with your payraise that WE got you a couple weeks ago. Yeah, your welcome.

Check the ego, Einstein. The NWA Negotiating committee got us the raise from DAL. Pretty sure your pay didnt go down, so how could YOU have given US the raise. Another DAL genius on FI, great.

Latest resources

Back