• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The non-fence agreement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha. He is saying that you were on the sli committee and that someone on the committee is saying that they were bullied into accepting the list. But as I just posted above this person apparently does not take the time to get his/her facts straight.

Ha. He is saying that you were on the sli committee and that someone on the committee is saying that they were bullied into accepting the list. But as I just posted above this person apparently does not take the time to get his/her facts straight.

You are 1 out 2.

First part: swing and a miss. I did read the entire judgement. He declared the PROCESS fair & reasonable. There were other options that would have provided less bias and still been fair and reasonable. As to the FJ pilots receiving higher rankings that has to be the transfer pilots because after number 100 on our list, it?s just not true.

Second part: exactly. In fact, he is the committee member I?ve overheard saying they had no choice.

FWIW: I believe if FLOPs had brought anything to this marriage worth keeping, the fence agreement wouldn't be that bad. As Mr. Goldfish couldn't take into account the future plans of the company he made a fair deal. Yo guys would stay on your side, we'd stay on ours. But, since both mgmt and the union know that we selling the XTs and 750, doubling the size of the group but cutting the number of aircraft in half, this agreement leaves every FJ pilot that's not in the top 100 vulnerable to downgrade and eventual furlough as soon as the CBA is effective.

I'm still waiting to see how the "unfilled vacancies" clause in implemented.

You comepletely misunderstood what I was saying if you think I said I was bullied into anything. The only time I said anything about not having a choice was in following the law. We had/have a DFR to all members. I have said we had no choice but to be fair and equitable because it's the law, but I never said, nor did the IBT ever bully me or any other committee member into any position. They accepted everything we did, as long as it met DFR. Management said we didn't meet DFR, and the judge overruled them.

As a member of the SLI committee as well, we weren't bullied into anything. That sounds like something RH would say happened. Did we get everything we wanted? Of course not. But that doesn't mean we were bullied into anything. There were far more Flight Options pilots crying foul over the process than Flexjet pilots. In fact, I wish all the sessions had been recorded and put into a time capsule to be opened in 50 years. This crap about us being insignificant in the process is ridiculous. I'll stand by the role we played and no detractor will make me waiver from it.

Sounds like there are a few of us that are making unsubstantiated claims. That is how the detractors work. In the end, they just sit on the sidelines and complain. Eventually no one listens to them. These same complainers really do not realize how lucky they are. Uncle could have done to Flex what he wanted to do to Citation Air without our Union to stop him.

If you would only....

You are 1 out 2.

First part: swing and a miss. I did read the entire judgement. He declared the PROCESS fair & reasonable. There were other options that would have provided less bias and still been fair and reasonable. As to the FJ pilots receiving higher rankings that has to be the transfer pilots because after number 100 on our list, it?s just not true.

Second part: exactly. In fact, he is the committee member I?ve overheard saying they had no choice.

FWIW: I believe if FLOPs had brought anything to this marriage worth keeping, the fence agreement wouldn't be that bad. As Mr. Goldfish couldn't take into account the future plans of the company he made a fair deal. Yo guys would stay on your side, we'd stay on ours. But, since both mgmt and the union know that we selling the XTs and 750, doubling the size of the group but cutting the number of aircraft in half, this agreement leaves every FJ pilot that's not in the top 100 vulnerable to downgrade and eventual furlough as soon as the CBA is effective.

I'm still waiting to see how the "unfilled vacancies" clause in implemented.

Lucky,
He seem to be well spoken, and spend some time developing your augment(s). If you would only dedicate that BIG brain of yours to helping your fellow Pilots.,i.e, UNION, your world would be spinning on greased axles right now. You don't even have to read tea leaves, or chicken bones to know that we are going to be in your jets, and you in ours.
I get it, it kinda sucks, as y'all have nicer jets, but sure as the suns gonna come up tomorrow:it'll happen.

Let's face it, the root of your angst it that you feel superior to the Options pilots and you're pissed that they were not stapled to the bottom of the FX list, below you.

Here's a news flash for you. A Federal F**king judge has ruled that our SLI was done fairly and equitably. But you're some kind a Sky God right? You deserved to jump to the head of the line?

WAKE UP. You are being plaid like a fiddle in this whip saw game by management.

You've got two choices, find another job, or get involved with our union and help make this place better for all of us.

Thinking decert? When have you seen that actually happen?

We only have "two choices, find another job, or get involved with our union"? Really? That sounds like a threat!

I just added a third choice. I'm going to actively work with those who want to decertify. Many at Flex still believe our pain is solely because of the Union vote. Love to see the IBT kicked out!

We only have "two choices, find another job, or get involved with our union"? Really? That sounds like a threat!

I just added a third choice. I'm going to actively work with those who want to decertify. Many at Flex still believe our pain is solely because of the Union vote. Love to see the IBT kicked out!

el, You haven't seen pain. Pre-Union days at this place, had me building some time then moving on. Throw in the recession and the lack of hiring at the majors, and I found myself stuck here for awhile. Kenn had a label for us. He knew we were trapped so why pay us? el, you are considered one of the trapped employees. I decided to stand up and vote for the Union. Decertification or an in-house union just doesn't cut it with this guy. He can outspend you, and when you are broke, you will be terminated out of seniority order.

Ha. So you wanna be the next Phil? Ask him how that went.

Latest resources

Back