The next 5 yrs at Flex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

NJAowner

I realize this will be a very incendiary post, but I will ask anyway.

Last night I had dinner with a good friend of mine who is coming to the end of his FLOPs contract. I do not know the numbers but he says they are giving him an amazing deal to say for another 5 years. I started talking a little about what I read here, but would love it for someone would answer a few questions for me, justra few sentences per questions -- feel free to PM is you are more comfortable.

1. What exactly is the current status of the pilot negotiations/mediation/etc. and what are the next milestones?
2. What do you see as the "pros" and "cons" of Red Label from the pilots perspective?
3. What should an owner be concerned with about Red Label and the future direction of Flex?
4. Anything else you would like to share.

In a new and novel approach for FI, I would appreciate not getting answers such as "run fast" or "its awesome". Some specifics would be helpful.

Thanks.

So after months of stalling they finally agree to implement the arbitrated contract. Pilots should be happ; some overdue dollars are coming.

if you are really a NetJet owner, why do you care ?

Jetmaster ... after well more than a decade on this board, helping out quite a few of you with questions, advice and support in times of need ... I will not even answer.

Ignore the ignorance NJAOWNER

1.theres the first reason to not sign anything with this company Lack of Proffesionalism in the Flex pilot Group
2. This management will never ever work with this union straight from CEOs mouth
3.Red Label is a hand picked group of yes men that will do anything to get job done ( see 452FX thread not a program I would put my family in)

Hope this helps
Merry Christmas

Ignore the ignorance NJAOWNER

1.theres the first reason to not sign anything with this company Lack of Proffesionalism in the Flex pilot Group

Wow! Throwing stones are we Shane! Ummm, Coming from someone who could have read the term "PROFESSIONALISM" prior to a "SWEET SPOT"....errr.ummm.....I mean flying an airplane maybe you would have learned the definition of "PROFESSIONALISM".........NOOOOO????

Jetmaster -- my sincere apology. But after about 15 years on this board, I have probably fielded a comment like that 1000 times. The fact is in the business world we call it "due diligence" and "monitoring". I am continually surprised that pilots think we can not find a board like this or ask questions. We are not all the CEOs of Fortune 50 companies with huge staffs.

Merry Christmas.

Latest resources

Back