• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The New Southwest?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thanks for your support Vic. The SWA pilot group is made up of over 5000 individuals, you think maybe there might be some different personalities mixed in there? I'm not running for office..

SWA/FO said:
Its SWA/FO... why all the concern about what I type? I don't pick fights, I just finish them. HERB is still involved with us here at Southwest.

Another reason you (SWA/FO) are #1.

IHateIdiots

You post about anything else? You have any input on the topic? Tell us what it like where you work?

Victor120 said:
As a long-term fan of SWA, I have secretly believed and hoped that 'Operation SWA/FO' is a fancy strategy to make the SWA Pilot group look bad. Anybody who dislikes SWA/FO is not necessarily an enemy of the SWA Pilot group.

Personally, I like that SWA/FO is such a huge proponent of the company and consistently stands up against all of the disenchanted naysayers (Slick). If you're looking for a basis on which to judge the SWA pilot group, how about looking at their productivity and professionalism on the job? It shouldn't be too hard for the most narrow-minded of you to find that those numbers speak for themselves. I applaud a dude that continues to have strong responses on behalf of the company he loves to work for. Keep it up bud! Peace.

Guch

SWA/FO said:
thanks for your support Vic. The SWA pilot group is made up of over 5000 individuals, you think maybe there might be some different personalities mixed in there? I'm not running for office..

I support you on the line every day, my friend. This is not the battlefield.

-VIC

Personally, I like that SWA/FO is such a huge proponent of the company and consistently stands up against all of the disenchanted naysayers (Slick). If you're looking for a basis on which to judge the SWA pilot group, how about looking at their productivity and professionalism on the job? It shouldn't be too hard for the most narrow-minded of you to find that those numbers speak for themselves. I applaud a dude that continues to have strong responses on behalf of the company he loves to work for. Keep it up bud! Peace.

Guch

Thanks!

Victor120 said:
As a long-term fan of SWA, I have secretly believed and hoped that 'Operation SWA/FO' is a fancy strategy to make the SWA Pilot group look bad. Anybody who dislikes SWA/FO is not necessarily an enemy of the SWA Pilot group.

-VIC

Ah he's alright...I have several friends over there and they aren't anything like SWA/FO .......he just really LUVS SWA and like the kool aid (its okay)....let him...... his actions(if even offensive) shouldn't let anyone stereotype all 5000 SWA pilots MOST are great guys......but we all know there is that 2% everywhere....

Latest resources

Back