• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JT12345

SWI38101_1_1.JPG

Buy 1. Wear it or attach to bag.

Buy 2. Give one to a Airtran pilot friend.

Last edited:
Gup,

I took my "One Luv" lanyard off today. Here. I know you guys don't have any. You can use it until after arbitration.

I would take it back after arbitration, but by then you guys will see to it I have no use for it.

Try to refrain from skipping through the terminal in front of me.

Last edited:
JT,

I'm at least as pissed off about this deal as you are! Trust me!

I may have gotten a little bump in seniority but waiting 9+ years to see it ain't exactly giving me a winning lottery ticket. In fact, I'm losing money on this deal because my profit sharing is paying for your 1st quarter and acquisition costs and bringing you guys over will only dilute the growth potential that would have put EVERYONE new WN pilot below me. You, otoh, get an immediate 20-40% payraise, keep your seats and prohibit several 100 of our FO's (who are WAY more senior that your bottom skipper) from seeing what they feel is their rightful upgrade.

I wish the whole thing hadn't happened but it did and we gotta vote on it and live with it. When the whole thing shakes out I'm going to make lemonade and get on with it. I just hope we don't end up with another East/West debacle.

Honestly, after reading the deal, I expected MUCH more gloating from your side!

Gup

Gup,

I took my "One Luv" lanyard off today. Here. I know you guys don't have any. You can use it until after arbitration.

I would take it back after arbitration, but by then you guys will see to it I have no use for it.

Try to refrain from skipping through the terminal in front of me.
Congrats, now you are ready to be a SW pilot. I don't know anybody who wore that piece of trash except for chief pilots.

Latest resources

Back