The Mesaba carrot coming into veiw

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
After looking at the expanded view....

The lower red edge portion of the winglets and its fwd leading edge bottom corner. Edge is too clean compared to the rest of the picture.

The flag looks crooked.

And the black paint on the bottom side of the horozontal, inboard edge doesn't match what to expect of reality.

Not to mention it is against Fed Regs to be flying an aircraft experimental, testing or otherwise without identifying registration in both US and Canadian aviation regulations. Punishable by seizure of the aircraft as well as fines. Seen it happen. Oh yea I guess its hidden by the wing in the view we are seeing.

Fake picture...... or ... Not fake whipsaw???

Something has to replace your Saabs sometime. Smaller communities can just get grants from the Feds for a little longer runway. Only need aprox 5500 feet.

You gotta keep the Avros so I can go to Aspen for snowboarding in the winter anyway.

Avrodriver......Who is that ..ucker Spangers?

hmmm,

No one is questioning a CRJ in NWA colors. 9E is already operating a bunch. The placard under/behind the windshield says "Operated by Mesaba Airlines".

Yea I know it says Operated by Mesaba Airlines...... I see it in the pic. Just jumping on the band wagon to say its a fake doctored picture.

By the way.... like your Avatar 4fanman.... Thats my favorite boob tube show.

The people in that show closely resemble my relatives in S.E. Georgia... Wayne County.... Jessssup Georgia hhehehehe

Sumptin's fishy........ if they wanted to pi$$ us off, they would have put "Operated by Big Sky Airlines", not Mesaba. Why and who put this pic on the website are the questions. I recommend we call Bombardier directly.

Last edited:
Hello??? Have you guys ever heard of attrition?? Definitely a carrot to keep those poor FO's wondering should I stay or should I go..........still at least a year until Mesaba gets their contract settled and another year till they see a jet like that.......

Operated by Mesaba

Now I am not a legal expert but I would think if Bombardier posted this , there must be some copyright problems using the trademark " Mesaba Airlines". I think the plan has always been to give Mesaba a few of these jets and management is draggin their feet with talks..... could be coincidental but Mesaba stock has been on the rise.

Here is a post from the Mesaba ALPA message board:

After looking into this here is what I found. The picture is from stock photos painted on the computer in the new NWA colors.

Yes I was bored but here is how I figured this out.

Download the hi-res photo of the Shandong CRJ200 01 at the Bombardier link.

http://www.bombardier.com/en/3_0/ml/1229/32_shangdong-jpg.zip

Open this up and flip the picture so the aircraft nose is facing left. Open the NWA CRJ and compare the two side-by-side. The shadows are identical but what sealed the deal is the cockpit. The two pilots you can see inside are a perfect match.

Sorry to spoil the fun but it didn't add up.

Photoshop?
Anyone want some Kool-Aid?
PBR

Hey,
Anyone want a "Do-it-yourself Brain Surgery Kit". If you zoom in on the "operated by" until at max resolution you can see the background is slightly different around the printing. This is nothing more than advertising, or pilot kool-aid in a more portable package.
Be suspicious of wood horse, full of guys with swords.
PBR

Latest resources

Back