• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Mesa Circus Express-Unprofessionals flying your family

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Busdriver most probably can't tell a male from female. He has made his willy brown this way before. He wasn't paying attention and ended up banging the wrong FA while trying to come up with a cool thread topic for flightinfo. Stay focused Busdriver! If in doubt reach for the balls for verification. The lack of them is a good sign.

Bryan D said:
I stayed at this motel one time and a Mesa captain came downstairs wearing a dress!

I bet it looked good on her.

StarChecker said:
By the way...he hates Mesa more than anyone on this planet too.

:confused: This might be a bit overstated. Why would anyone show up for work everyday for an employer they HATE??????? This is not good for anyone. Mesa can't make you fly for them. Now if he is actively seeking other employment, and will leave as soon as he find a job, that is understandable.

When it comes to jobs satisfaction, if you find yourself b!tching like a little girl, to anyone who will listen, it's time to move on.

You guys that defend Mesa, especially the ones that don't actually work there, are a absolute fricken pathetic joke. This airline is the prick of the industry and anyone that works there is part of the family. It's very difficult in real life to just leave your family, but if you were abused or part of a corrupt crime ridden family, that might be a good option. Besides leaving, the other option is stop defending your families actions and do everything in your power to help make change. Otherwise, you are just contributing to the plaguelike problems of this slimeball Hitler run organization.

And about those fricken windbrakers. Reminds me National Intercollegiate Flying Association competitions which I flew back in the day in college. Student flying and instructing should be done in polo shirts and windbreakers. Airline flying should not....unless you want to be snickered at and looked down upon.

Good day.

Last edited:
Fly2Scuba said:

And about those fricken windbrakers. Reminds me National Intercollegiate Flying Association competitions which I flew back in the day in college.

Hey hey hey now...we were COOL back then flying that 152 around the patch. Impressed all the chicks. Is there any way to order one of those Mesa jackets to wear around town? ;)

Look, you are regional pilots. All of you. At some point, every single f-ing one of you had SJS and chose to take a job in a RJ for $20K or less a year. EVERY F-ING ONE OF YOU. And now you're dumping on Mesa pilots like they've done something different.

And to the appearance police. STFU. If someone wants to have a backpack, that's their business. Ponytails are their business. Mesa windbreakers are their business. NOT YOURS. Shut up, go get laid, and get your f-ing schnoz out of other people's affairs. Waah waaah waaaahhhh!! I don't like the way some guy at some company I don't even work at looks!!!! Waaahh!! Now give me my pacifier and bottle!!! Waaaaahhh!!! By the way, can I have a ride home???

I know all the regional pilots in the world aren't whiney little beeeyotches, but hell, the ones on this board sure are. Get over it and get a life people.

Just out of curiousity, what other choice did I have? I don't recall EVER having SJS. I have a job flying a jet, thats what I do, that doesnt mean I'm sporting wood every time I see my shiny new airplane. The Mesa guys.....they are nice guys, it's just the company that sucks, and I think we can all agree on that.

CapnVegetto said:
Look, you are regional pilots. All of you. At some point, every single f-ing one of you had SJS and chose to take a job in a RJ for $20K or less a year. EVERY F-ING ONE OF YOU. And now you're dumping on Mesa pilots like they've done something different.

And to the appearance police. STFU. If someone wants to have a backpack, that's their business. Ponytails are their business. Mesa windbreakers are their business. NOT YOURS. Shut up, go get laid, and get your f-ing schnoz out of other people's affairs. Waah waaah waaaahhhh!! I don't like the way some guy at some company I don't even work at looks!!!! Waaahh!! Now give me my pacifier and bottle!!! Waaaaahhh!!! By the way, can I have a ride home???

I know all the regional pilots in the world aren't whiney little beeeyotches, but hell, the ones on this board sure are. Get over it and get a life people.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back