The Mesa Circus Express-Unprofessionals flying your family

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
huncowboy said:
Busdriver most probably can't tell a male from female. He has made his willy brown this way before. He wasn't paying attention and ended up banging the wrong FA while trying to come up with a cool thread topic for flightinfo. Stay focused Busdriver! If in doubt reach for the balls for verification. The lack of them is a good sign.

Just for the record you are referring to BusDriver12, right?

Man all you uniform complainers are douche bags.

I pity anyone who has to work with you or be in your presence. You call yourselves professionals. Mesa, CHQ, Expressjet blah bla blah..dee freaking dah they are ALL regionals. Nitpick as much as you want but they are practically the same thing.

I have no problems with any except for those who act high and mighty or superior in some way, which is far to common. I am so glad I'll never have to work with such juveniles who need to complain about minute, insignificant details to feel better about themselves.

Compare the regional forum to the fracs, majs. corporate, etc and the whining childishness in here is 10X worse. You have small pee pee complex but are afraid to admit it. :(

You keep telling yourself I'm wrong but you are the ones complaining about individuals who are obviouslly operating within their companies guidlines which is the first and most basic step to professionalism.

So put on yer cute little monkey suit put some dapper dan in yer hair and look yerself in the mirror. Tell yourself that you are better than me and everyone else and maybe some day you will fly for the majors....but you'll still be an A$$hole judging someone by their looks, reminds me of highschool.

CitationLover said:
doctors wear pajamas when they operate for goodness sakes......

Doctors do not negotiate thier compensation via the RLA.

Put it this way, the FedEx and NWA pilots have conducted informational picketing. They do not do so in pajamas.

Not sure one could present themselves at a Mesa interview in a windbreaker.... Now that is interesting...

Consumers want value. They want a good price and professional service.

Rez O. Lewshun said:
Consumers want value. They want a good price and professional service.

they say they want professional service but i'm still convinced that when it comes right down to it all they care about is the finding the cheapest seat. if it's number one on the list at orbitz, priceline, cheapseats, whatever...that's the one they're going with. if the company says you can wear a windbreaker, shorts, pjs, or a thong and don't personally have a problem with it then go for it. personally i don't like it and wouldn't wear it but that's me and my opinion but don't rant and rave that that's what the customer wants because joe shmoe doesn't give a crap when he goes to buy the ticket what the pilots or anyone else for that matter look like.

chickenwolf said:
Man all you uniform complainers are douche bags.

I pity anyone who has to work with you or be in your presence. You call yourselves professionals. Mesa, CHQ, Expressjet blah bla blah..dee freaking dah they are ALL regionals. Nitpick as much as you want but they are practically the same thing.

I have no problems with any except for those who act high and mighty or superior in some way, which is far to common. I am so glad I'll never have to work with such juveniles who need to complain about minute, insignificant details to feel better about themselves.

Compare the regional forum to the fracs, majs. corporate, etc and the whining childishness in here is 10X worse. You have small pee pee complex but are afraid to admit it. :(

You keep telling yourself I'm wrong but you are the ones complaining about individuals who are obviouslly operating within their companies guidlines which is the first and most basic step to professionalism.

So put on yer cute little monkey suit put some dapper dan in yer hair and look yerself in the mirror. Tell yourself that you are better than me and everyone else and maybe some day you will fly for the majors....but you'll still be an A$$hole judging someone by their looks, reminds me of highschool.

Based on your profile, you have flown at which "regional"? I just love anyone who has never flown at a "regional " to pretend like they know what's going on and how it is. Included in your dumb rant is the idea that all so called regionals are all the same. If they were, one wouldn't be severely underbidding another.
Beyond that point, the issues at stake is not where somewhere is at, but how they react to the situation. If Mesa pilots don't stand up to JO, then it brings down the rest of the industry. Wearing windbreakers is in a small way is hurting that case and every action counts. Whether you like it or not, what one wears is perceived by others including shareholders of Mesa. That's the group that needs to be ultimately pressured to pressure toolhead Ornstein to back off and give in to a real professional airline pilot contract. And I'm far from a stickler on absolute uniform fashion, I hate the hats.

Flyin4Free said:
they say they want professional service but i'm still convinced that when it comes right down to it all they care about is the finding the cheapest seat. if it's number one on the list at orbitz, priceline, cheapseats, whatever...that's the one they're going with. if the company says you can wear a windbreaker, shorts, pjs, or a thong and don't personally have a problem with it then go for it. personally i don't like it and wouldn't wear it but that's me and my opinion but don't rant and rave that that's what the customer wants because joe shmoe doesn't give a crap when he goes to buy the ticket what the pilots or anyone else for that matter look like.

Why are you convinced? Just cuz? Tell us why.

You've got the logic wrong, consumers assume the safety is not a factor. They assume the pilots are professional. We have done such a good job with our safety record. Also, when consumers buy a tickets on UAL they think they will flying on UAL, unitl they walk out to the plane and see some dude in a windbreaker with "operated by Mesa" and even then they moght not figure it out.

So, sure they only care about price. It doesn't sound logical that a consumer thinks, "I maybe be giving up safety with unprofessional pilots, but that tickets price is too danm attractive..."

Quit trying to justify your lack of consummate professionalism. Not to worry though, FedEx, UPS, jB and SWA won't try to either...:D

Last edited:
Rez O. Lewshun said:
Quit trying to justify your lack of consummate professionalism. Not to worry though, FedEx, UPS, jB and SWA won't try to either...:D

Not sure what you mean by that but I know several Ex-Mesa guys at all of those places...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back