the incredible shrinking airline CAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

tie1on

only the perception of growing in CLE on a press release. they are just shifting rj assets to CLE. no known expansion plans any time soon. nop mainline growth. just shrinkage. they are releasing 15 737's to russia next month. just the incredible shrinking airline. boy does their press machine really work as well as SWA

only the perception of growing in CLE on a press release. they are just shifting rj assets to CLE. no known expansion plans any time soon. nop mainline growth. just shrinkage. they are releasing 15 737's to russia next month. just the incredible shrinking airline. boy does their press machine really work as well as SWA

Youre kidding right?

no kidding. just read their press report vs aircraft deliveries. it;s the old bait and switch.. remember they are in contract neg. with the pilots.. they will dangle any carrort the pilots might want. as levererage. even the possibility of a new domicile..

same old bs from a magt team that has brought you the lowest flight crew costs. much lower than even southwest.

and they have missed several golden opps because of executive bonuses..

no kidding. just read their press report vs aircraft deliveries. it;s the old bait and switch.. remember they are in contract neg. with the pilots.. they will dangle any carrort the pilots might want. as levererage. even the possibility of a new domicile..

which press report was that? I could've sworn I read something about new 737's and 787's. Maybe I was just imagining, or just forgot I don't know how to read.

Um have you heard about the 30 or so airplanes we are supposed to start receiving next year? How about the fact that we are going to be keeping the 73 300's around past next summer? That equals growth, not shrinkage. I think the only shrinkage around here is you. Why don't you pop open another beer.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back