The hit no one saw coming

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Imissmypilot

Ricci might just be the smartest man to have ever lived.

Those individual employment contracts you're about to all sign will include two clauses.

One will have you give up your right to class action. Each contract will be expressly individual. That means if he breaks a key component of the contract or interprets it differently than you do each one of you - one by one by one will have to sue him individually. He has lawyers on staff and on retainer to deal with it but the individual pilot will be out of pocket.

The second clause will be for you to agree not to be part of an organizing effort for a union again. If you do, then you will be terminated and financially responsible for any harm done to the company (remember those fees for lawyers on retainer - gotcha - you're on the hook now). Oh and now remember those individual employment contracts? If you feel this is a violation of federal law you'll have to go to court first to prove it. Individually.

I am so glad to have gotten out under the wire.

You have no idea of how badly Frank'n'Beans lied to you. Or maybe in fairness they were too stupid to see it. But that promise of if it doesn't work out we can organize again? Well, yeah. Good luck with that.

I'm sorry to be laughing at your expense but I am. For those 220 who knew you can't work for Ricci without a contract, your time to exit is very, very limited.

Ricci might just be the smartest man to have ever lived.

Those individual employment contracts you're about to all sign will include two clauses.

One will have you give up your right to class action. Each contract will be expressly individual. That means if he breaks a key component of the contract or interprets it differently than you do each one of you - one by one by one will have to sue him individually. He has lawyers on staff and on retainer to deal with it but the individual pilot will be out of pocket.

The second clause will be for you to agree not to be part of an organizing effort for a union again. If you do, then you will be terminated and financially responsible for any harm done to the company (remember those fees for lawyers on retainer - gotcha - you're on the hook now). Oh and now remember those individual employment contracts? If you feel this is a violation of federal law you'll have to go to court first to prove it. Individually.

I am so glad to have gotten out under the wire.

You have no idea of how badly Frank'n'Beans lied to you. Or maybe in fairness they were too stupid to see it. But that promise of if it doesn't work out we can organize again? Well, yeah. Good luck with that.

I'm sorry to be laughing at your expense but I am. For those 220 who knew you can't work for Ricci without a contract, your time to exit is very, very limited.
There YOU are again. Not even an employee and telling us how it's going to be.
Interesting obsession.

There YOU are again. Not even an employee and telling us how it's going to be.
Interesting obsession.

Don't worry squawk. Only one of us will be right in the end. Just wait. I chose not to.

Obsession? No. Maybe just a little selfish placating I'll admit but hardly obsession. You on the other hand... geesh.

At the end of the day, we are all sad for you and the pilots that will ultimately pay the price for this decision. You know not what you've done.

At the end of the day, we are all sad for you and the pilots that will ultimately pay the price for this decision. You know not what you've done.
after reading this I think I will just go and shoot myself.

I did it. I shot myself in the head twice, blew out half my brains.
Funny, I suddenly feel like voting for the 1108!

You blew out half your brains? So then you have no brains left? LOL!

Yeah, sure, the guy who doesn't know the difference between decertifying and disaffiliating is talking about brains.

You can't make this stuff up!

Latest resources

Back