• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The founder of USAPA speaks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great, another stupid thread started by a westie. MODERATORS! Please close this now!

Great, another stupid thread started by a westie. MODERATORS! Please close this now!

Why? What is there to dispute in that video? I think the intent is clear for all to see.

Touchy, aren't we, Nic?

I'd like to know what is wrong with letting Bradford's presentation be aired? Are you afraid those of us who are outside observers will look at USAPA actions to see if they match the words? Perhaps we will wonder why, in this greater democracy, elected representatives are prohibited from meeting with those they represent? Does that make for more democracy? Please explain that to me.

I'd like to know what is wrong with letting Bradford's presentation be aired? Are you afraid those of us who are outside observers will look at USAPA actions to see if they match the words? Perhaps we will wonder why, in this greater democracy, elected representatives are prohibited from meeting with those they represent? Does that make for more democracy? Please explain that to me.

St. Nic will not answer your question. When there is something to hide, he screams bloody murder.

Just using their own words to illustrate their true intent.

Usaps have a lot of explaining to do when they claim it is all about ALPA.

NOBODY cares about USAPA or you or the pft generation in Phoenix. You guys don't get it- there is nothing wrong with USAPA being the CBA- that test passed must with the Department of Labor. Now ALPA< that's a different story. I wish you would learn to man up and move on, we need a contract that tops the industry. I know you are not used to working for major airline pay but a contract beyond your dreams could be right around the corner if you put your fists down.

Whens the last time the ole USAir was at the top for "Major Airline Pay"? Hard to when you are constantly in bankruptcy? Not arguing just saying that's all

I know you are not used to working for major airline pay but a contract beyond your dreams could be right around the corner if you put your fists down.

I was hired by a major airline and a failing legacy dropped on my head. I'll be glad to join you when your union accepts the Nic decision and stops suing pilots it claims to represent.

Deal?

we need a contract that tops the industry.

Whose "We" Union Buster?

The West is just fine. If you can't pay your bills To Effing Bad. I couldn't care less how poor you are. Get a second job...maybe a third, a fourth, or a fifth. You could deliver pizza for dominos on your bike. That way you'd have plenty of people to hear your sob story! I promise you, any one of them would be more interested in your problems than ANY West pilot.

You should have realized, as 80+% of other furloughed 99 hires have, that US Air was a diseased animal. Your decision to accept recall is YOUR problem. That was a stupid decision, YOUR decision.

Not our problem. You forced the West into litigation. That's a fact. You wanted what you cowards thought would be an easy fight on a weak victim.

Unfortunately for you, you didn't expect the weakling to stand up, and knock your teeth out. Forget about a contact. It's years, if ever, away. The West isn't going to capitulate one decimeter to your attempted larceny.

Also, I didn't watch the video but is this the one where Bradford claims that all the law firms they interviewed said that their plan to change unions and ignore binding arbitration would be a SLAM DUNK?

Funny, because in court, Bradford was warned by a law firm to HIDE the true purpose of the formation of USAPA. He went on further to say that in the opinion of MOST FEDERAL JUDGES the Nic award would transfer to whomever the CBA is.

Bradford is a liar. He told the complacent pilot group what they wanted to hear, and what he wanted to believe and Those desperate morons voted accordingly...and you have the balls to whine about no contract? :laugh:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back