• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The founder of USAPA speaks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Great, another stupid thread started by a westie. MODERATORS! Please close this now!
Nope.

It's not a violation of any of the ToS and, as required by the mods, it's being discussed in its own thread and not spilling into other non-East/West threads.

/mod

A message to all of you hypocrites:
Thats right, I called you hypocrites because ALL of you bid your equipment, lines, vacation, board nonrev- EVERYTHING is done by Date of HIre. The west is stealing thousands of years from the east with their bribed arbitration and Ill be d*mnd if I am going to let them just set by and steal from me. There is a truth to all of this and that is DOH is the only way to preserve what we have all earned. The above post is only meant to do a character assassination on the founder of usAPA, the union the very same people like cowboy belong to! Talk about union busting!!! Cowboy leads the pack! USAPA is a legitamate union and all of you hypocrites come on here supporting a union buster and call me the union buster. Unbelievable!

It just dawned on me that all of you on this thread are pft-er west pilots. Ok, got it. Now I know Im dealing with the school kids in aviation, the rookies. Well, let me tell you this, being a seasoned major ailrine pilot I will tell you what goes around comes around. USAPA has tremendous support from OAL pilots especially UAL. UAL Is peering down the same problem we had and they are suddenly seeing the light that DOH needs to be THE standard otherwise they will be robbed from their years and years of service. You see, you can't take anything for free and not expect a backlash. USAPA is standing up for us which is something ALPA NEVER WOULD DO!!!

Why do any of you even respond to this troll? He will be in a rocking chair with soiled diapers still complaining about not getting his "gold standard DOH" and that sooner or later USAPA "will prevail".

St. Nic, you sound frustrated. Your onion is legitimate, but it, um, has quite a few problems that it is unable to overcome. A legitimate onion? Technically yes. An onion with legitimate objectives? Well not so much. It looks to be rather impotent as well. Sure it's causing heartache as it thrashes around in a snit, but rather impotent it is.

A message to all of you hypocrites:
Thats right, I called you hypocrites because ALL of you bid your equipment, lines, vacation, board nonrev- EVERYTHING is done by Date of HIre. The west is stealing thousands of years from the east with their bribed arbitration and Ill be d*mnd if I am going to let them just set by and steal from me. There is a truth to all of this and that is DOH is the only way to preserve what we have all earned. The above post is only meant to do a character assassination on the founder of usAPA, the union the very same people like cowboy belong to! Talk about union busting!!! Cowboy leads the pack! USAPA is a legitamate union and all of you hypocrites come on here supporting a union buster and call me the union buster. Unbelievable!

Another shining example of a 19 year easthole e190 f/o making less than a mesa pilot!:laugh::laugh:

The above post is only meant to do a character assassination on the founder of usAPA, the union the very same people like cowboy belong to! Talk about union busting!!! Cowboy leads the pack! USAPA is a legitamate union and all of you hypocrites come on here supporting a union buster and call me the union buster. Unbelievable!

The video link speaks for itself and is character suicide rather than assassination. He lays the foundation of USAPA for all to hear.

Nobody is putting words in his mouth but you. Do we really need a USAPA interpreter or spin machine do disect his remarks?

I think the FI participants can decide for themselves the meaning behind Bradford's message.

I'm not a pft wester. I just don't see how not meeting will foster unity or make for greater democracy. I am asking you to enlighten me as to how that works. I fly for a frac.

Latest resources

Back