• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The FLOPS axe is falling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guido....chill out, it was just a light hearted remark about Pamela Anderson and her 2 talents.
You must be something to fly with, do you go ballistic if ATC does not give you a certain altitude?
I have more aviation experience in my left eyelid, that you have in your entire body.
Its bad enought you frac guys have dragged the pay down for the 91 ops the last 10 years, but you expect the highest wages.
I think we all agree that the person that needs to open an account with a therapist is you.

J3

J3,

You missed the point. My point wasn't about making an off-handed remark about Pam Anderson (yes dime, I agree, it is a quite nice rack). My point was that since last month when you joined us here you've done nothing but stir the pot, and post flame bait. I don't think anybody that works for any fractional apprecitates your comments on scabbing in the even of a NJA strike, or your comments that have nothing to do with the thread topic.

I will not debate flight times and experience with you, I don't know you and you don't know me. What I DO know is what you're NOT. All I am saying is that it's obvious you're not a fractional pilot. So please, we have our own problems and they cannot be solved or helped by you, in fact they can't be solved at all by griping on a message board, but if we feel like letting off some steam then please try not to interfere.

Good Day,

Guido

Guido
Its not my fault 2-3000 look at my posts..its their business to look or not. My posts are in regards to fractional flying good or bad. Last time I checked this is a free society.
Netjets on strike and asking if it would be a good time to start was just a question. You have this thread all out of alignment now,makes it very confusing for Netjets and FLOPS management to keep straight.

J3

Latest resources

Back