The FLOPS axe is falling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
longrangekiller said:
The prime objective of any company is to make a profit and provide a return to the investors.
Kinda hard to do when your spending 10+ million on charter in the first 3 months of the year, losing pilots at a exponential rate, parking uncrewed airplanes and ticking off so many owners that they quit.

longrangekiller said:
Live4flyng; NJA got along just fine before gateways and will get along just after gateways are a fond memory.
Well.....EJA was having a tough time attracting pilots back then, so they expanded the gateway system. You can't compare the fractionals to a freight company, we don't start or end the flights at the same places every night. Same thing goes for an airline, we don't have hubs and routes (scheduled). So it is a benefit for the company to have expanded gateways, makes them more efficient.

And so, the idea for RAC's at NJA. NJA management knows exactly what you are talking about and will eventually get their way. The RAC's discussed in the most recently defeated TA may not be the RAC's that eventually come to be, but NJA will have a series of RAC's and the Gateways will eventually go away.

I'll take a RAC instead of a gateway anyday. RCAs are another deal though. Gateways go away, so do pilots. I don't think you really know what you are talking about LongRange.

Depends on your definition of a RAC. Or is it a Rack? I really don't know what Long Range was talking about, he keeps referring to a RAC. I would like to know more about this new RAC concept. An RCA is a different deal though. Like I said, I'll take a RAC over a gateway anyday.

J3,

I think it's about time somebody said what we've all been thinking. You, sir, are a moron. Nobody appreciates your notions of scabbery at NJA, your pose of being a person in the know of ANY fractional, or your unimportant and unfunny remarks on life the universe and everything. Whether you fly a 767 or a Dodge Dart, nobody cares. Your comments don't help, they don't inform, and mostly they go ignored but tonight I'm feeling frisky, thus I respond.

FYI, if you read the whole post, you'd know that RCA stands for Regional Collection Airport. Not something out of a 1999 Penthouse magazine. This is a NJA term, obviously you are not a NJA pilot. RAC was a misprint by somebody that made an honest mistake. Might have been typing with his thumbs from his BlackBerry, if this is the case it's obvious you're not a FLOPs pilot either.

What that leaves is the assumption that you really are just a "J3 type rated" pilot sitting in his hangar on the computer. He's got his hands in his underwear, getting away from his nagging wife and in between looking up pictures of 16 year old asians he occasionaly posts on an aviation forum, desperately trying to have some kind of human interaction. Most likely a result of an abusive childhood. Fear not though, J3 there are therapists that make millions just waiting to take on a case such as yours pro bono.

Please do us all a favor and do a Google search for the poser forum and join today. I'll pay your registration costs.

Best wishes.

Guido

Whew!!!!!!

[wipes a tear from the corner of one eye]

That was one for the flightinfo.com Hall of Fame.

Latest resources

Back