The Faruzzi-noid went down

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

the palm

He is such a punk getting into my face in ops. Its a good thing he backed down or he would have felt the pain!!! I have been training with Brock Lesnar, it would have been sad. Who does he train with ... the bipolar garden gnomes?

Dont mess with the palm or you get the fist

He is such a punk getting into my face in ops. Its a good thing he backed down or he would have felt the pain!!! I have been training with Brock Lesnar, it would have been sad. Who does he train with ... the bipolar garden gnomes?

Can you fight with one hand on your wig?

Main Event Sat Sept 19th Fight on.

That’s not what I heard. I heard WF had you on your back quicker than a blonde in heat…

Did I miss something? Was there really a "non-friendly" confrontation at work? 'Cause yesterday morning there was sho'nuff a real pile of doody on the bag room floor....probably not related though.

That’s not what I heard. I heard WF had you on your back quicker than a blonde in heat…

That little biotch couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. He could annoy you into submission, however. But The Palm is an ex-navy seal or something.

My money's on RP. The power comes from the rug.

The irony here is that they are mirror images of the same person: Both love guns, both fly the fiddy, both feel passionately about ALPA, you get the drift.

One leans to the right, one leans to the left.

This has the potential to be really entertaining.

Latest resources

Back