• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Death of Sky King?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My sources tell me there is serious in fighting at the top of SK. The toxic environment of FV, JB and RC may be coming to a close, but it seems those losers will not walk away peacefully. It is rumored that they are trying to scuttle SK from the inside before departure, just to try and damage DC.

Classy moves if you think about it, come to SK, steal, rape and pillage. Furlough hard working crew members out of seniority, fire people for ridiculous trumped up charges and then hire your former ATA buddies in as Captain. Or as its rumored with FV, form a maintenance company with the DOM and then use that as a tool to milk the SK cow. These guys don't deserve to ever have a decent job in this industry again. Maybe the guys at Swift will hire them...JC and BVL. NOW there is a match made in heaven, a utter bastion of ethics.

Good Luck to all the hard working SK folks. You guys/girls did not deserve any of this and hopefully DC will bring you out of the darkest hours.

this is a page out of the Pace airlines playbook for sure

I hear rumors of big changes at Sky King today. FV was terminated? LS/BR/CS/GL may be coming back and you may be seeing some old familiar faces returning to SK? I think if I was an ATA guy and working at SK, I would be dusting off my resume.

Lots and lots of nasty rumors swirling, but; If your Maint Dir were to lose his license for drug problems and perhaps your President was trying to cover up, you have problems. If your DO makes a voluntary self disclosure for augmented domestic crews under the supplemental rules, you have problems. If your CP allows his pilots to be selectively furloughed out of seniority, you have problems. Ugly business this all is, not sure what is true or not as it is all second hand information, but a reliable source.

Saw them in MGGT the other day they said that they were getting more planes soon. Truth?

Latest resources

Back