• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not only are we going to lay you off, we are going to make you work more until we do.

No longer a rumor, 8 & 6 with no pay increase for the extra 26 days worked per year.

Pay raise? Ha! 16-20% pay CUTS are coming soon. Don't believe me? Call him he will tell you. It is nothing official as of yet, but it will probably take effect by April. Cessna wants to bring us inline with average pay for charter operators since we are not fractional anymore.

Well I for one am glad the Union stopped this from Happening.......ooooops they missed that one, Ah Heck I like working more days.....I wont stress day 7 any more!!!! That is representation!!!

Glad they are doing it for me....I could never have worked out working more days for no more money......in fact I bet I would never ever be able to negotiate a pay decrease and more days worked!!!!

Money well spent!

Well I for one am glad the Union stopped this from Happening.......ooooops they missed that one, Ah Heck I like working more days.....I wont stress day 7 any more!!!! That is representation!!!

Glad they are doing it for me....I could never have worked out working more days for no more money......in fact I bet I would never ever be able to negotiate a pay decrease and more days worked!!!!

Money well spent!

I forgot, you dont have a contract. Quit your complaining

Money well spent!

You're insight and, obviously, knowledge of how the bargaining process really works is both refreshing and thought provoking. Thank your for your post.

Latest resources

Back