The Costa Citationair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, we are pretty much in agreement.

I think what some are concerned about is that Netjet's may have pressured Bombardier to get out of the Fractional business in exchange for the order. XOJET never did anything of the kind. However, I'm sure they would have if they had that kind of clout. Business is business, but it sucks for those who lose their jobs over it.

I'm not going to write anymore, as you saw I was just accused of "celebrating"..

But yeah it sucks when people loose their jobs over it,(ask me how I know).

As for "Netjets pressuring Bombardier to get out of the fractional business" that's a can of worms that i'm not going to open

I'm not going to write anymore, as you saw I was just accused of "celebrating"..

I'm guessing this is in reference to my post. I'm not accussing you of anything, as it's entirely possible the celebratory tone was over on the other website and what's been said is crossing over between the two...

But the point made stands.

The ship is slowly sinking still

Latest reports that the water has now reached the wheelhouse where 50% of all employees are being let go.

To the lifeboats!

Meanwhile the Captain has been seen at the bar with a mysterious hot elderly (sort of) hot blonde. He tells those that remain, do not worry this ship cannot sink!

Lies all lies!:bawling:

50 people, not 50%. Still not good.
Don't know how many office people there are so I don't know what percentage this works out to be.

Last edited:
Any predictions on what the final fleet mix will look like after the shake-out?

Good luck to all involved! JetSuite is hiring onto their CJ3s....

i think it works out to 33% and why is this a surprise? with the fractional side gone, im sure there are several people there whose jobs became obsolete..

Well we have laid off 69 pilots and untold numbers leaving voluntarily, it only stands to reason that they finally get to office personnel.

Well we have laid off 69 pilots and untold numbers leaving voluntarily, it only stands to reason that they finally get to office personnel.

They are trying to squeeze as much cash out of all divisions of Textron as they can; That means CA as well. Since most of the office is terminally incompetent and seems unable to reform itself from the inside, maybe a shakeup will help.

They also announced that enough people accepted their voluntary resignation package so there will be no forced layoffs.

BTW Sparse, since that "change it back" thing didn't quite work out, can we expect a new and improved avatar anytime soon? ;)
:beer:

Latest resources

Back