• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The coolest sticker ever!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dope, tell me. 20000 hours. How is that possible? You are a fraud. Pilots retire with 20000 hours.

Dope, you and your buddy PFT_128 are the biggest frauds out there.
I am happy you do not like USAIR pilots and distance yourselves from them.
It would not be right for such a tool to support the right cause.

It must be fun sitting on FI all day and waiting until I post. You are a loser and a stalker. Now go get a life loser and stop wasting your time stalking.

M

The sticker should get you fired. Creating a hostile work place.

M

Read your fake unions update. Stickers do NOT constitute a hostile work place. I know those Charlotte P******s would like to see their pilots call 911 whenever they see one but it just isn't he case.

I do not work for USAIR Becket. You being a former Eastie should know that. How was Metrojet?

M

Nothing goes below a scab. Read the definition.

A scab doesn't pretend to be anything other than what he is. Trying to steal jobs wrapped in a cloak of phony trade unionism is at least a full order of magnitude worse.

Dope, tell me. 20000 hours. How is that possible? You are a fraud. Pilots retire with 20000 hours.

You're right Mcdoosh! You caught me. Between the time I spend at your mom's house and your sister's, I couldn't possibly have that kind of time!

Dope, you and your buddy PFT_128 are the biggest frauds out there.
I am happy you do not like USAIR pilots and distance yourselves from them.
It would not be right for such a tool to support the right cause.

McDoosh, you're the only fraud out there. you've said that you work for UAL, US Air, but in truth, you're nothing more than some flight instructor who gives out "favors" to some east coast pilot in exchange for "stick" time!:blush::laugh:

It must be fun sitting on FI all day and waiting until I post. You are a loser and a stalker. Now go get a life loser and stop wasting your time stalking.

M
I don't know McDoosh, what's more fun? Proving you're the douch bag you are, or watching you squirm in reply!
See ya. I'm off to the McDoosh family trailer for another fine day between flying trips.
P.S. I'll tell your mom you said, "hi."

I do not work for USAIR Becket. You being a former Eastie should know that. How was Metrojet?

M

Now, just admit about your east coast man love and your Gulfstream washout record, and you might be on the way to recovery!
Way to go MC Doosh, you're on the right track!

Steal jobs? Thats why East would rather stay seperate? East are protecting their min fleet and are defending their jobs they have left.

The only ones stealing jobs are Republic airlines. They did it at USAIR and now at Midwest. The USAIR pilots want to protect the flying. they have left. Nic does not have any conditions and restrictions. There is a reason why one side wants the list so badly. Its called a windfall at the expense of East pilots that have already given up so much.

M

Now, just admit about your east coast man love and your Gulfstream washout record, and you might be on the way to recovery!
Way to go MC Doosh, you're on the right track!

Ok I admit it. You are right. I washed out and my east coast love gives me all the info. Dope you are the best and you have lots of integrity like your friends at AWA and your buddy PFT_128.

M

This is all very sad stuff. I know everybody has an agenda and personal vantage point but the degrading name calling is just sad. I have no dawg in this fight but ride jumpseat on USAirways and all their "affiliates". They are always such a class act, front and back end.

Listen Junior. Do some research and find out what a scab is. Then get back to me. I know the PFT crowd out West has no concept of what a sc@b is , what a windfall is or what seniority means. The tools out West are still clueless as ever and it shows.

Lets repeat.

There is not one USAIR pilot that has ever crossed a picket line! Get it Junior. That can not be said about Mesa Grande, who's pilots were willing to cross, let 90 seat planes on to the property,work for peanuts and had no pension. Thanks Mesa Grande pilots for setting the bar so low prior to 9/11. Anybody who got hired at AWA prior to 9/11 had issues. While real airlines were hiring, tools like PHXFLYR got a job at Mesa Grande. That is the best he could do. Pretty sad.

Meanwhile, why don't you Westies stick that windfall right up your Sc@b airline's *.

The sticker should get you fired. Creating a hostile work place.

M

WOW !!!! Talk about hostile.....struck a nerve,did we...???? Your must be hoot to fly a 4 day with if you can be set off that easily.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Proud non-member

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back