• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aircowboy

savethewhales.jpg

Listen up Delta!

Sorry... I like my " USAPA = SCABS" sticker better. It makes more of an impact as a pass thru PHL on my way back home.:D

PHXFLYR :cool:

Sorry... I like my " USAPA = SCABS" sticker better. It makes more of an impact as a pass thru PHL on my way back home.:D

PHXFLYR :cool:

Listen Junior. Do some research and find out what a scab is. Then get back to me. I know the PFT crowd out West has no concept of what a sc@b is , what a windfall is or what seniority means. The tools out West are still clueless as ever and it shows.

Lets repeat.

There is not one USAIR pilot that has ever crossed a picket line! Get it Junior. That can not be said about Mesa Grande, who's pilots were willing to cross, let 90 seat planes on to the property,work for peanuts and had no pension. Thanks Mesa Grande pilots for setting the bar so low prior to 9/11. Anybody who got hired at AWA prior to 9/11 had issues. While real airlines were hiring, tools like PHXFLYR got a job at Mesa Grande. That is the best he could do. Pretty sad.

Meanwhile, why don't you Westies stick that windfall right up your Sc@b airline's *.

The sticker should get you fired. Creating a hostile work place.

M

You are right MCDU, the USAir east pilots are not scabs. I think they beneath even a scab.

Nothing goes below a scab. Read the definition.

You must be new to the airline world and are not familiar with how this profession has gone down the tubes. Delta's turn will come, just like United's. Enjoy your ride while it lasts. Things change and you will see things in a different light.

M

I saw a regional guy with his own version of "Fly Delta Jets"....It said "Fly Delta Regional Jets"

I saw a regional guy with his own version of "Fly Delta Jets"....It said "Fly Delta Regional Jets"

When I was at Comair in the eighties Delta's ad campaign at that time said: "We love to fly and it shows".

At Comair we said: "We fly a lot and it shows"!

Listen Junior. Do some research and find out what a scab is. Then get back to me. I know the PFT crowd out West has no concept of what a sc@b is , what a windfall is or what seniority means. The tools out West are still clueless as ever and it shows.
That's some funny stuff coming from a PFT Gulfstream washout ******************************bag like MCDoosh!

Lets repeat.

There is not one USAIR pilot that has ever crossed a picket line! Get it Junior. That can not be said about Mesa Grande, who's pilots were willing to cross, let 90 seat planes on to the property,work for peanuts and had no pension. Thanks Mesa Grande pilots for setting the bar so low prior to 9/11. Anybody who got hired at AWA prior to 9/11 had issues. While real airlines were hiring, tools like PHXFLYR got a job at Mesa Grande. That is the best he could do. Pretty sad.

Meanwhile, why don't you Westies stick that windfall right up your Sc@b airline's *.

The sticker should get you fired. Creating a hostile work place.

M

Let's repeat:
MCdoosh is a Gulfstream washout with no aviation experience. Unless you call "giving favors" for flying lessons to his east coast man love!
You don't work for US Air McDoosh. Remember?
You wrote it here:
http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=848465#post848465

Latest resources

Back