• Watchers 22

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Focus said:
Forget the Pay Rates.........hang up your pistol or grab your Rifle.....either way,,,its not going to be pretty....The really bad part of all of this is thinking that my son may someday have to go to WAR for the FREEDOM of our COUNTRY....NOT.......IM SICK of the entire diplomatic picture we continuously subject ourselves to. I've travelled the World and Im totally convinced that I live in the best country on the planet...What I am not convinced of is how does a guy blow up our Towers and still not be caught.....Something Stinks Really Bad Here. Where are the answers.....Perhaps I should look for them on my doorstep after this post......Im pissed,,,,,,,and so should every other American who loves their country.......Where the heck are we Fighting this WAR on Terror......Im over the age but I will sure as hell fight for my country and my brethren should the Politocos decide Oil is really not the fight.. For Every Person Fighting this War, what ever it be called you are all heroes to me......I just want some OSAM BLOOD. Six Feet Two, 240lbs....Lets Get it On you Punk, where ever you are. If you agree with me then stand and be counted.......Enough is Enough......The Strongest Military in The World can not Hunt down a Punk.?????? Get Real People!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Francis, lighten up!!

don't think your focussed on the subject anymore!

Wow,,,,,that was pretty heavy....Im glad I got it off my chest......I really wish our country could stand firm on its ideals. I for one would relish being apart of that. (Im just your Average Joe who is totally confused as to our posture in the world.) How the heck does someone HIJACK OUR Aircraft and Blow up our Towers and not be caught is beyond me..?????????? If someone truly has an explanation please let me know.

Thanks Flyburg.........I have been keeping these feelings inside for some time now....Im just pissed.......Now that I have vented, I do feel better....I still want some Osam Ass though.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flyburg.....Im totally impressed....You have posted one message on this board since 2002 and now two with your reply to me....WOW BRO..........GUNS BLAZING in the SUN.n whatever that means. ugoboy

Have you seen that He!! hole they call a country?

Focus said:
Wow,,,,,that was pretty heavy....Im glad I got it off my chest......I really wish our country could stand firm on its ideals. I for one would relish being apart of that. (Im just your Average Joe who is totally confused as to our posture in the world.) How the heck does someone HIJACK OUR Aircraft and Blow up our Towers and not be caught is beyond me..?????????? If someone truly has an explanation please let me know.

Have you been to Afganistan yet? It's the land that time forgot. Literally, it wouldn't suprise me to see Fred and Barney coming down the rubble road when your there. There are thousands of miles of very mountainous terrain filled with people who either don't like us, or just want to kill us. Top it off with an almost complete lack of education of the indiginous population. When I say lack of education, I'm not referring to a lack of familiarity with classic western literature, I'm talking more like have never even heard of the atlantic or pacific ocean. Couple this with complete poverty where $10 seems like a fortune and a few thousand can buy you a small army of people willing to conceal you, kill your enemies and lie and misinform. Lastly, combine this with the diplomatic issues of following him into Pakistani territory whenever he is being hunted, and you have a 5 year manhunt on your hands.

Didn't we have a good old abortion/olympic/gay bomber or something hide out in the woods in North Carolina for over five years evading authorities the whole time? If we couldn't catch Eric Rudolph for over 5 years in our own back yard, is it hard to believe it's hard to find one radical in a cave half way around the world?

Hey, I believe there is something like a $10million reward on his head, dead or alive. If you can find him you'll be able to quit your day job, hearlded as a hero, and probably even made an honorary Marine. Good Luck, wear a flap jacket.

Full of LUV, nice post. Dropped bombs all over it back in 2001, that dude could be anywhere. Unbelievable desolation.

Focus,

Yup, you are right, I generally don't post just read. However in bed with the flu bored out of my mind I was reading a post about virgin when suddenly it was about Osama. Don't take it personally I can sense BP rising again Francis. ;)
Gr.

Gentlemen(and Captain Megadeath)...kinda new to the whole world of civilian aviation here, so maybe you can help me understand a thing or two. But, Virgin is listing their minimum requirements at 5,000 hours...and yet, people are applying in droves. It hardly strikes me as a bunch of kids with the "shiny jet syndrome" I've seen talked about. Being barely over halfway to 5,000 hours, that's no small amount. So, really the guys who are going to Virgin are not young, but actually experienced guys...and yet, they are still going in light of what people are describing as "peanut wages". I guess I'm just thinking out loud here, but it seems like people just want to fly for a living...regardless of pay scale. I guess it could be worse, we could be stockbrokers, and the jobs are totally lost to Etrade, Ameritrade, etc. It seems that until people have the cojones to just walk away and do something else(because they want to make some real smack), and dry up the supply side of the labor market, it will just keep on going. Then again, I'm probably just another MOTO(master of the obvious) here...

Full of Luv.....keep believing that BS......and sooner or later you will be walking that road......Dude.....We are the most sophisticated military power in the world. If we can not hunt down one man that walks the same face of the earth that we exist on then we are no better prepared for War then a Thirld World Country that wants to take us on....Get Real......Money Tal ks,,,,,,,Agents Walk and even I can say "Give me a Job"..... By the Way, no, I have never been to Afghan......If I did go I would be sure as hell to were a Pull Start..... Perhaps a Push Start would be better....Either way...I would hunt on the boarders of Afgan and Pak. Thats where he is at......my belief. Enough, before we give away his position.

Were,,,Ware,,Where......Sorry for the spelling....Anyways.....IM VENTING....... I just want the bazardo who inflicted pain upon my country....Im not trying to Hijack this thread, but is it not about foreign countries coming into our domicile. I can not believe that my elected officials would allow such a thing to happen while we are all still trying to rocover from the onslaught of one man whom we still can not find. HMMMMMMM

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back