Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bingo

climbhappy said:
i guess these dweebs just are miserable. probably have personal problems or they hate their job or both..

ignore them and move, but call them by their name! they are what they are.

as far as your behavior, you did the right thing.

This guy has it right. As Eddie Murphy once said, 'your mother brought you up wrong is what it is'. Common courtesy is a thing of the past it seems. I guess you have two possibilites in this case... they weren't taught common courtesy or they think they are above it.

Keep making eye contact and smiling. There are people who appreciate it.

cheers

It annoys me too when people blow you off,but lifes too short to worry about shiiit like this.There are ALLWAYS going to be people that blow other people off.What can you do about it? Smile at em,sometimes that pisses them off more then it pisses you off getting blown off.

migio said:
It annoys me too when people blow you off,but lifes too short to worry about shiiit like this.There are ALLWAYS going to be people that blow other people off.What can you do about it? Smile at em,sometimes that pisses them off more then it pisses you off getting blown off.

it is true. to me, and no offense to the ones that aren't like this, but mesa pilots seem to have the biggest chips on their shoulders.

Maybe it was just "ComArrogance"?

Depends on what company they work for.

next time it is obvious they are ignoring you just look them and tell them

HEY GO ______ YOURSELF

insert Foxtrot word in the blank

gotta love these crew who think they are Sierra Hotel with their RJ stickers on their Jepp bags, flying 700 miles in the RJ from Cincinatti to DFW or DFW to Midland in a fully automated glass cockpit.

Same ones wear the backpacks and have Ambercrombie and Fitch haircuts, usually their first name is "Trevor" or "Josh"

Hard work, they must be swamped. None of the new generation ever hand-flew a Baron or a Navajo single pilot IFR with 5 approaches to mins in one night, all week long. Or a Bandit from ABI to DFW at 7000 dodging squall line thunderstorms.

They were busy at one of the "fast track to RJ" schools paid for by Daddy

Why would they talk to you? Thats too old-school.

satpak77 said:
next time it is obvious they are ignoring you just look them and tell them

HEY GO ______ YOURSELF

insert Foxtrot word in the blank

gotta love these crew who think they are Sierra Hotel with their RJ stickers on their Jepp bags, flying 700 miles in the RJ from Cincinatti to DFW or DFW to Midland in a fully automated glass cockpit.

Same ones wear the backpacks and have Ambercrombie and Fitch haircuts, usually their first name is "Trevor" or "Josh"

Hard work, they must be swamped. None of the new generation ever hand-flew a Baron or a Navajo single pilot IFR with 5 approaches to mins in one night, all week long. Or a Bandit from ABI to DFW at 7000 dodging squall line thunderstorms.

They were busy at one of the "fast track to RJ" schools paid for by Daddy

Why would they talk to you? Thats too old-school.

Someone is jealous...

labbats said:
Yesterday I had an early show in Toledo. The captain and FA were outside smoking, so I cut through security through the corridor myself, and was followed by a Comair crew.

Being the polite gentleman I am, I turned and said good morning. They ignored me from 5 feet away and looked down at their bags. I blocked the exit and yelled HELLO. Then the FA looks up and says "what". I just shook my head and left. Why do you blow people off? I'm from Eagle, who did we piss off? Show some courtesy. This same scenario happens daily walking by people in the concourse, etc. It isn't a Comair thing, it's everywhere. Why?

Do me a favor, blow me off in the hotel bar. Just talk smack to my face. At least be a man about it.

Hey labbats...it's those same groups of people that think the other regionals "stole" their flying. They're never gonna get it.

I'm the same way too bud. Just be polite and courteous. We all just fly airplanes...our mang. makes the wonderful decision for us.

Merry Christmas

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back