• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The blow off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They are probably just pissed off that their parents decided to start charging them rent for living in the garage.

dude maybe you are just weird and they don't want to be associated with you???

just kidding!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

If someone says hello to me, I'll glady reciprocate. Other than that I just keep my mouth shut and go to work. Some people just aren't in the mood to talk.

labbats said:
Yesterday I had an early show in Toledo. .

And maybe the answer is right here. Maybe they were on a high speed, maybe they were on reduced rest. Maybe they are not morning people Maybe they were just tired and groggy. Maybe they were trying to figure out what expenses they will cut with the lousy new pay rates. Who cares? Shall we list all of your social blunders for everyone to see here?

Bad parents

flyboyzii said:
They are probably just pissed off that their parents decided to start charging them rent for living in the garage.
That's probably it :laugh: Obviously their parents have not finished raising them yet because polite people don't behave that way. Raising polite, well adjusted people is the job of the parents. As unfashionable and uncool as that might sound to today's spiked hair iPod generation, it's true.

Rude behavior is everywhere today, but there is noone to blame but the individuals choosing to act that way and their inept parents who didn't teach them not to.

Last edited:
No kidding Nancy. On a recent flight the flight attendant asked a little 10-12 year old boy if he wanted a coke. He said "NO!" (not no ma'am, no thank you etc.) just..."NO!" So the flight attendant being nice says "Are you sure you don't want anything? We have juice or water"? The kid then says "I said NO...Now leave me alone I am trying to read!!" The kids mom (sitting right next to him) then says "Oh, he gets this way sometimes!" (Well, how about disciplining your kid for talking to an adult like that, stupid lady?)

Last edited:
labbats said:
Way to lose the point of the post. I'm constantly amazed at people like yourself who can twist any valid point on this board back at the original poster. Congratulations.

They were 5 feet away, ignoring me. Obviously. That is inexcusable.

I'm glad you find me amazing. I'm also sorry that my failure to jump in and say you were correct in your assessment or behavior disappointed.

There are many possible reasons that this crew didn't acknowledge your greeting, the most probable being that they lack proper manners. But it is also possible that they did not realize you were addressing them, they may have just finished a disagreement among themselves that maintained their attention, or some other cause.

In any case, the general rules for gentlemanly behavior dictate that you take the high road, ignore percieved slights, keep your temper, do not speak loudly, and show everyone in the general area that you at least, know how to behave properly.

And you are wrong, their behavior was not inexcusable. It would have been the work of a moment for you to have done so (to yourself) rather than to lower yourself to a level of behavior that you objected to in the first place.

I think they're called "A$$holes"

i guess these dweebs just are miserable. probably have personal problems or they hate their job or both..

ignore them and move, but call them by their name! they are what they are.

as far as your behavior, you did the right thing.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back