The blow off

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
satpak77 said:
None of the new generation ever hand-flew a Baron or a Navajo single pilot IFR with 5 approaches to mins in one night, all week long.

I did. And actually it was 6 approaches to mins every night...

And I always say Hello to other crews....if I get the "I'm CMR/CoEx/EGL/Wholly-owned/Mainline and my-$hit-don't-stink look...I just move on. Life's way too short to worry about some tool in a leather jacket not saying hello to me. Fortunately...they are the exception.

Last edited:
After landing in a city on X-mas eve, i was in ops getting the release when in walks a MESA FO. I tried to make conversation about how he was doing and what not, but he was pretty much ignoring me. I asked him where he was headed and he said CLT. Since we were heading back to CLT, I asked if he was DH on us. He said no and that he was flying the "Big CRJ later" and walked off. :rolleyes:

Big CRJ ,meaning 900 since we were in the 700. That just made me laugh.....:laugh:

Last edited:
StarChecker said:
I did. And actually it was 6 approaches to mins every night...

And I always say Hello to other crews....if I get the "I'm CMR/CoEx/EGL/Wholly-owned/Mainline and my-$hit-don't-stink look...I just move on. Life's way too short to worry about some tool in a leather jacket not saying hello to me. Fortunately...they are the exception.

yea leather jacket fags suck

mnalpha said:
yea leather jacket fags suck

the only people that wear leather pilot jackets are geeks and pilot geeks

"off-duty" if you want to walk around like Ice-Man you need a life

i know what you mean, i saw this really hot fa the other day so i of course began dry humping her in my customary fashion and not even a nod of approval or a wink or a thanks for the luv rubbin.
basically people suck!!!!

satpak77 said:
the only people that wear leather pilot jackets are geeks and pilot geeks

"off-duty" if you want to walk around like Ice-Man you need a life

The leather jackets keep you quite a bit warmer then the standard blazer.Im sorry,im not going to freeze while wearing a blazer just to avoid looking like a geek with a leather jacket there bro.

I'm sorry but the Pee Wee Herman look is not any better.

Actually if you can put on boots and walk the walk you can make a trench look like a 'duster'.....yeah, that's cool!

I think everybody is missing a key piece of evidence here.Labbats said EARLY SHOW.He may get a nod out of me at 5am but that would be about it.At that time of day I would be deep in thought( like why am I not still in bed)and not likely to notice much.LOL

Latest resources

Back