The best beer!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Weihenstephaner

Weihenstephaner... on tap in Freising, Germany where it is brewed in the oldest brewery in the world, established in 1040. Served up by a nice, young blond haired, blue eyed Fraulein!

http://www.brauerei-weihenstephan.de

home.jpg

i concure with FREE ...........but here is the list (no order), depending on your mood.

under 6 beers.......

guiness
shiner bock is good
sammy adams.......cherry wheat
yuengling(pennsylvania brew)

over 6 beer night.......

old fashion bud light
miller light
or yuengling light

never, never, never, drink coors light..............you will POOP

Gordon Biersch Dunkles- why don't they bottle this??? But I won't lie... Bud Light is my main staple. Ever go on the factory tours? I went to the Anheuser Busch one in Fairfield, CA (kinda near Travis AFB) and the Budweiser/Bud Light on tap was delicious! I even got an "Honorary Brewmaster" award because I could tell between skunky and normal beer. Like that's hard:rolleyes:

JBcrjca, respect on the Pyramid, now that's also some great beer!

From my prodigal son days, Falls City (or Iron City if the place was out of fine beer) complimented by that culinary delight White Castle burgers.

Good thread:

Microbrewed beer in the States is usually my first choice, on tap of course.

Just went to Munich and the Czech Republic. Have to say that the beer there is much better than the States. No chemicals = no hangover. Surprisingly I liked the Hofbrauhaus beer better than Augustiner. In the Czech Republic Pilsner Urquell on tap followed by Budvar ( the original Budweiser ).

Typhoonpilot

Leinenkugel's Red.

The Northwood's Lager is good too, as is the Orinigal, Creamy Dark, Honey Weiss, Octoberfest and Berry Weiss on a hot day. I've trucked more cases of Leiny's home in various baggage compartments, my record is 18 cases in an empty Lear, so I consider myself a true addict.

At the beer store the other day I paid witness to the ever obvious fact that I have matured at least a tiny bit since my younger days. I bought about $50.00 worth of beer which covered about 7 six packs of various sippin' brews. 10 years ago $50 would have covered 7 cases or Busch Light with enough left over for some Cheetos. Progress??!!!

My personal homebrews, of course.

In no particular order;

-Toes on the Nose Toasted Oatmeal Stout
-Pipeline Pale Ale
-Pupukea Porter
-Banyon's Blonde
-North Shore Nut Brown
-Haleiwa Hefeweisen
-Waimea Weizenbock
-Bomburra's Black

-Couple others I've been too lazy to name.

Glad to see a few other zymurgists out there.

Latest resources

Back