Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

46Driver

Hoist the Black Flag....
Well, we've had threads on everything else but the obvious - the best beer! I'm gonna go for Rolling Rock (Domestic) and Mac's Gold (Import from New Zealand). Anybody else?
www.macs.co.nz/beers.asp

Last edited:
Mmmmnnnn....

Depending upon my mood.......

Guiness or Miller Lite (AS COLD AS YOU CAN GET IT)

A 3-way tie...

Either Schmidt, Schaeffer or Lucky--depends on what's cheaper at the mini mart that night...

Honorable mention to Busch Light.

Hands down....Alaskan Amber.

Think I'll go get one out of the fridge!

GP

Mmmm . . beer . . .

Now we're talking! :D I gotta chime in with Guiness (of course), Hennepin, and Ommegang. They sure know how to make some good beer up in Cooperstown. Recently I have started downing a Rasputin every now and then . . similar to Guiness, and definetly an acquired taste.

I had some beer from a brewery up in Bellingham, WA that I think was called OCB or OSB. This was 4 years ago and I have forgotten the real name of this outstanding brew. Anybody know what the name of this stuff is????

Regards,
FlyWest

So many beers, so little time. My favorite kinda depends on where I am at the time and what's available on tap. I can drink Guinness or Newcastle just about anywhere. In TX it's Shiner Bock...in the Pacific Northwest I like anything from Pyramid (especially the Hefeweisen), and Alaskan Amber of course. In SoCal with good Mexican chow I like Pacifico. Arrogant Bastard Ale is pretty good too, can't remember where it's brewed. I toured the Guinness brewery in Dublin 2 yrs ago, I think it actually tastes better over there. Wonder if I could live there and commute to the US?

I gotta go with domestic heineken. NOT the imported green bottles over here in the US but the original Holland brown-bottled heinekens.

M

Latest resources

Back