• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Bashing Begins

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The overwhelming majority of accidents in the last 7 years involve lowtime regional pilots with sketchy backgrounds, so it seems like a start.

I stand corrected.

The overwhelming majority of accidents in the last 7 years involve Gulfstreamers.

That better?

5 failures is a lot...

One failure is a lot. Someone else here asked "Five failures over what time period?" It doesn't matter. One failure at a lower level should be looked at. One failure at a higher level should be highly evaluated and possibly retrained, depending on the overall individual. Any more than that shouldn't be permitted.

You can't say that one failure is a "lot." You can easily have a bad day and fail for the most dumb reason ever, from a stupid mistake you made because of your bad day. One isolated failure isn't a problem, nor is it a "lot." A history of established failure, especially 5 very close together, is problematic.

1.) You're, not your

2.) What does it matter? I got Hired with 1300, thats like 1000 more than most people lately.

But you are right, because I am un-lucky enough to be on reserve and not fly 1000 hours a year, I don't know what I'm talking about. You must be Sully himself. Congratulations.
It seems every time you open your mouth(type) stupid, cascades forth. It almost makes me sorry I didn't go to, Roy your chief with the printed transcript of your previous racist statements. I wonder if you get furloughed this fall, will you get called back, who knows? But you can be sure that I will have a chat with Roy and show him your illustrious transcripts and see if he wants to call you back on to the roster. You could call a SAPA rep though. I guess the one tiny advantage of being non-union will keep you flipping burgers and ground looping your gramps planes vs SKYW a/c.
Keep running your mouth, it just keeps making the decision to expose your racist attitude easier.
PBR
P.S. Unless you really want the entire world to know who you are you really should not use your first inital and last name as a screen name. I imagine you have a autographed copy of the Turner diaries though.

No it is not because you are young-it is because you are an arrogant, inexperienced tool.

-Grandpappy wants his T-6 washed, and he don't like waiting...
I think you have nailed it! Nicely done! Don't forget racist!
PBR

maybe she loosened a few buttons on her shirt that's why he didn't notice the airspeed.

Is this how you show respect for deceased fellow pilots? Shame on you.

The average regional pilot is twice as likely to make a critical mistake due to inexperience. This is a serious threat to public safety. If fixing it means raising the hiring flt time min. then so be it. Public safety must cum first.

Latest resources

Back