• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The ASA Dulles Deal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So far no furloughs coming back. Oh yeah, SH said that INC was ready to spend money to make all this work. Inc seems to be under the impression that if they make this work, they stand to become the super regional carrier. He didn't come out and say it, but he hinted that Inc may even loan UAL some big bucks if that's what it takes to make it work.

Regionals using the pay to play method, awesome!

Funny how United is worried about our performance...United is lucky to still be around just hope "they" make it!

Don't take it personally, but the Atlanta gentlemen you speak of give everyone dirty looks. It's one of the most unfriendly pilot groups I've run into. We don't even acknowledge each other in the concourses.

Yeah it's like NY. If you look at someone you might get SHOT!

Don't take it personally, but the Atlanta gentlemen you speak of give everyone dirty looks. It's one of the most unfriendly pilot groups I've run into. We don't even acknowledge each other in the concourses.

Why should it be expected of me to acknowledge someone I don't even know? Wow!! You're a pilot!! HI!! Who gives a rat's ___?

What ever happened to professional courtesy or heck, just being professional and looking someone in the eye if they say hello to you? You don't have to buy them coffee or ask them how their trip is going, but returning a hello? Grow up.

That's a lesson the Delta pilots could really learn. You could ride the escalator with them or be next to them waiting for the train, and they'll ignore you up until the moment they find out they have to ask you for the jumpseat for them to get home.

Generation Me is better at socializing through Facebook, Texting and Twittering. Looking them in the eye freaks them out.

Seriously, in ATL if I said hi to every pilot I passed I'd lose my voice by the end of a 4 day. Do people really get offended if someone doesnt acknowledge their presence? Go look in a mirror- that guy will say hello and wave back until your heart's content.

Seriously, in ATL if I said hi to every pilot I passed I'd lose my voice by the end of a 4 day. Do people really get offended if someone doesnt acknowledge their presence? Go look in a mirror- that guy will say hello and wave back until your heart's content.

I at least look at nearly every pilot I see. Are you sure you're not confusing ASA pilots with Delta pilots? ASA pilots are the ones with silver signature items know know...

In all seriousness, SH stated that we would not bring back any furloughs and PBS will surely keep our furloughs on the street.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back