• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The Arbitration

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You cant be serious when you type this crap are you ????

He's not only serious. He's "been there" - and far worse than most of these "East" folks. There is a giant ALPA screw rammed up his.., well you know,....and he still retains a sense of humor.

737 were you in Atlanta yesterday? I noticed a Delta pilot with a gay pride sticker on his flight bag, wearing a pink aviator scarf.:D

Nah..that was the General.He got the pink scarf on his last Milan overnight:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:
The TWA/AMR deal was similar to this staple job,...
Where's the similarity? About 2/3 of the activeTWA pilots were stapled by the APA. Nicolau stapled zero active USAirways pilots.
... however the TWA pilots were unfortunately dealing with a different union.
That's right; there was essentially no negotiation, just "let's humor them" talks. HP and AAA negotiatiated, mediated, and arbitrated. If you can think of a more fair process I'm all ears. (And no, DOH/LOS is a method, not a process.)

737 were you in Atlanta yesterday? I noticed a Delta pilot with a gay pride sticker on his flight bag, wearing a pink aviator scarf.:D

Yeah, that was him. You missed the other sticker that read, "I'm Bi, I like men AND boys."

All in good fun, 737pylut! 73

Where's the similarity? About 2/3 of the activeTWA pilots were stapled by the APA. Nicolau stapled zero active USAirways pilots.

Not true. There were about 300 ACTIVE AAA pilots working on the 170 that were stapled... But the arbitrator used the wrong list...

Not true. There were about 300 ACTIVE AAA pilots working on the 170 that were stapled... But the arbitrator used the wrong list...

On the mainline list the MDA guys were on there as fur. That is the list that was used. MDA had its own sen. list.

I realize the basis of your disagreement is whether the MDA division was a mainline operation or not. Nicolau ruled that they were not.

Well, the way I look at it, every pilot at MDA was on the mainline list. They paid dues to the AAA chapter of ALPA. My ALPA card said "AAA - Active". An MDA pilot was elected to the MEC (PHL S/T). How can a non-active, non-AAA pilot be part of the AAA MEC??

Latest resources

Back