• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

The American crawl is back....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jealous? Not hardly. I never wanted to work for a PFT Regional even if you do fly 737s and get paid $20 an hour more than me.

Your obsession and constant criticism of all things SW reveals the truth.

You want to talk, subpar job at subpar pay, talk to NEDude.

Why, we are discussing your subpar job that makes you think it's OK to gum up the works at any airport you fly to to make up a little bit of it. Not to mention your aforementioned obsession with WN.

BTW, how did any of you clowns become airline pilots and NOT know the difference between a mechanical failure and pilot error (twice!)...Yikes.

Oh, so do you taxi ridiculously slow for mechanical reasons, or is it pilot error?

Your obsession and constant criticism of all things SW reveals the truth.

Why, we are discussing your subpar job that makes you think it's OK to gum up the works at any airport you fly to to make up a little bit of it. Not to mention your aforementioned obsession with WN.

Oh, so do you taxi ridiculously slow for mechanical reasons, or is it pilot error?

You guys think what he (Fubi) writes here is bad, you should read the threatening pm's he's sent me tonight.

Sorry for the thread hijack, American boys and gals. Good luck going fwd!

Mookie

You guys think what he (Fubi) writes here is bad, you should read the threatening pm's he's sent me tonight.

Sorry for the thread hijack, American boys and gals. Good luck going fwd!

Mookie

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys know who each other are? I know you can send a PM to any screen name, but you seem to know each other's real identity. Don't tell me Fubijaakr is his real name...

Bubba

Just out of curiosity, how do you guys know who each other are? I know you can send a PM to any screen name, but you seem to know each other's real identity. Don't tell me Fubijaakr is his real name...

Bubba

He's known very very well amongst the pilot group in large part to his, shall we say, interesting control over the Jumpseat when he is operating a flight.

Mookie

I think both of you need to get this a bit more impersonal-
This is an anonymous forum and as much as Fubi has trashed me and my airline- I'd rather quit the innuendo and personal digs -
Debate the merits, not the person-

To that end and apologies for the drift as well AA-
Fubi, seniority is a very relative thing- some very "junior" pilots have vast life and airline experience- especially since 9/11- one does not need to be told to shut up bc he is junior- that's as narcissitic as I've seen on FI- cowardly at best- you are not better than your junior BECAUSE they're junior- you just got hired earlier- "IF" your opinion is more valid- the least of the reasons is seniority-
I don't know what threats you're issuing- but it all sounds terribly inappropriate. Free speech is free speech- and the anonymity of this forum is so people can be just that: FREE.
You ought to apologize for those kind of comments

As a platinum customer on AA(not by choice) how does this help the profession? AA's service is so terrible i avoid them at all cost. Missing my connection or whatever else is not appreciated. Sitting in the middle seat for an extra half hour so the cap can make a point is bs. I hope AA gets what it very much deserves in BK. Good day

You hit the nail on the head. Self destruction of your brand and performance. Retaliation for whatever shell is left of this career. Since the government binds us with the RLA and never releases us to self help, we find other ways.

Mookie

The veil of anonymity on a public forum is a useless defense of harassment for the above stated behavior or tort. A systematic pattern of harassment by an employee against another worker may also subject the employer to a lawsuit for failure to protect the worker.

You're right. Had to check my logbook. One time. And you were a month off probation. Guess that's why you're so forgettable.

You might be surprised to find out how many of our guys agree with me.

When I was in the bottom 10% of the seniority list, I generally kept my "opinions" to myself.

So your co-worker isn't allowed to express an opinion because he's junior?

Are you really sending threatening PM's? What are you threatening?

Last edited:
There are many ways to make a point. Taxiing slow is not one of them. Sitting at the gate makes a huge point because of all the people involved. In my career watching pilots trying to make a point with management I have seen only one thing happen: Slow down as much as possible on the ground but as soon as the wheels are in the well they'll take every direct offered and complain about speed reductions for spacing. It never fails.

If pilots want to make a point with the company and increase the block time then don't let the agent close the door. Take your time going over all the info for the flight. Do a thorough preflight, brief, review of the route, weather, etc. But taxiing slow? That doesn't do anything other than make the individual pilot feels like he's doing something. He's not making any points to anyone except himself. As a previous union leader I say get your head out of your behind and if you want to make a point then stand with the leadership and your fellow pilots in doing the things that really carry some impact. The slow taxi seems to be an AA invention that ceased working shortly after deregulation.

You're right. Had to check my logbook. One time. And you were a month off probation. Guess that's why you're so forgettable.

You might be surprised to find out how many of our guys agree with me.

When I was in the bottom 10% of the seniority list, I generally kept my "opinions" to myself.

So the junior guys should just keep there mouths shut. That goes in line for what a bigot you are. You dislike Jews, blacks. And well I am sure the list is long

Your Fk up . Go get help.

Latest resources

Back